Poll: Rate the BfA Soundtrack

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How do you like the new music so far?

What's your favorite track? I still haven't listened to them all but so far I love Anduin's/Lordaeron Alliance theme and the Mag'har Orc.

Additionally: Rate the BfA Soundtrack
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Blah blah blah soulless. Blah blah Blizzard not even trying. Disappointing, nothing to be excited about, etc etc. Worst ever. Preach doesn't like it.

There you go, sums up the next 70 posts.

I love it so far. especially Zandalari music, but Kul'Tiras has great music too.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am one of the apparently few people that dont play wow with audio enabled, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that its lovely.

Love what I've heard so far, some really nice music there. Looking forward to hearing it in game.

Music is so good I would level as shadow just to hear it in-game.

It's THAT good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nazmir's music is next-level
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My signature, maybe the best one ever made in the game. Freehold/Kul Tiras music is also very nice.

BfA music is awesome.

It has amazing and meh parts, nothing special though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Blah blah blah soulless. Blah blah Blizzard not even trying. Disappointing, nothing to be excited about, etc etc. Worst ever. Preach doesn't like it.

There you go, sums up the next 70 posts.
    You win the thread with this post.

Having said that, I love the songs that I've heard.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for the occasional brief snippet here and there, nothing really stood out to me. (Which is rather impressive considering the hundreds of files that were datamined in the latest build.)
    Last edited by Alayea; 2018-06-20 at 11:53 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    I found Zulduzar has some awesome music phasing around the main city. There's a quiet-ish subdued jungle beat in the outskirts, that seamlessly morphs into some brazen ceremonial motifs when you enter the pyramid itself. As you ascend higher towards King Rastakahn it swells bigger, and tones down again when you move away.

When I flew into the city for the first time this build, I felt like a god damn conquering hero.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)