Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

  1. #1

    Should Blizzard communicate better which specs are supposed to be top tier?

    I mean tell which specs are supposed to be good in m+ etc

    For example from tanks its clear that after 23+ only dks, dhs and some palas perform well https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...MythicLevel=99. It's not because everyone rerolled dks or dh https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...MythicLevel=99 and I doubt there is sudden drop of skill for rest of players that dont play one of these 3 tanks, but that they dont have tools to perform well. Shadow priests are another story how Blizzard failed to do anything to balance them in m+.

    I dont mind if some classes are supposed to be better than others in different type content, but I feel Devs should communicate it to players better and tell for example prot warriors and shadow priests that they arent going to even try balance these specs for m+.

  2. #2
    Blizzard officially telling us which classes are meant to be good or bad would make the problem finding groups with these classes even worse. And in addition to that i think most of the people who want to play 23+ do care enough to reroll to a viable class.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    It's not because everyone rerolled dks or dh https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...MythicLevel=99 and I doubt there is sudden drop of skill for rest of players that dont play one of these 3 tanks, but that they dont have tools to perform well.
    If you look at, say, world top 1000 players, it's full of players who rerolled to be as competitive as possible. Or simply created an M+ only alt to play alongside their mythic raid main. There used to be much more variety in 2017, even as far back as September-October. But now all the warrior, druid and monk tanks I played with - either stopped doing M+ or rerolled into DK. Even some DH tanks rerolled into DK. Same with most high end priest, shaman and monk healers - they are all playing holy paladins now (and sometimes resto druids). The more time passes, the more the community condenses into playing the most optimal specs for M+. If I go though the list of top M+ players, it amuses me about how many of them I can tell "this player rerolled from X" or "this player's mythic main is Y".

    There are people who are stubborn enough to try playing suboptimal classes. But at some point you hit the glass ceiling and there is a lot of pressure to reroll from the community. Pug groups start rejecting you all the time, and friends start nagging you to reroll on daily basis so your group can become more efficient.
    Last edited by ID811717; 2018-06-20 at 09:17 PM.

  4. #4
    People who even attempt shit like 23+ m+ are 0,00001% and they can surely figure out themselves what works best.

    Any kind of "Recommendation" from Blizz what to play will cause 99% noobs to reroll to it and to kick people of 'inferior' classes from shit like +5 dungeons. Horrible idea

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    People who even attempt shit like 23+ m+ are 0,00001% and they can surely figure out themselves what works best.

    Any kind of "Recommendation" from Blizz what to play will cause 99% noobs to reroll to it and to kick people of 'inferior' classes from shit like +5 dungeons. Horrible idea
    a +23 lul ... every class can do a 23, shit gets spicy after 25

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    a +23 lul ... every class can do a 23, shit gets spicy after 25
    a +25 lul ... every class can do a 25, shit gets spicy after 26

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    a +25 lul ... every class can do a 25, shit gets spicy after 26
    Every class can do 27... Even 28 if you disregard priests.

  8. #8
    Over 9000! Lei Shi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Terrace of Endless Spring
    Posts
    9,911
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Every class can do 27... Even 28 if you disregard priests.
    Priests are supposed to be healers, disregard the ones that aren't.

  9. #9
    Blaming your class for not performing well in +23s sounds like you're making excuses to justify bad performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Badger View Post
    Fucking joke of a moderator you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    To be fair, this whole sites moderators are a joke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •