Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

"New" Alliance Reputation mount compilation

Not looking so good, boys

It's extremely CLEVER.

Only people with major Superficiality problems would mind this. I freakin love it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to be alliance right now
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

I actually love this. Nice find! No point in making crazy new saddles when the ones we have work perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    It's extremely CLEVER.

Only people with major Superficiality problems would mind this. I freakin love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I actually love this. Nice find! No point in making crazy new saddles when the ones we have work perfectly fine.

Have you noticed none of the Horde mounts use this copy/paste BS?

They saved time while supplying more options for Horses. This is effective development through and through.

I would wager that people complaining don't even have the Legion Mounts completely collected let alone past expansions.... Legion was Mount Central.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 & 7 are only partial copy-paste. Lots of new textures and modeling.

To be honest, only the second one feel off. On the other horses, I think that the texture job has been tremendous. Basically, the only thing that wasn't necessarily edited at length was the modelling, which still required to be edited to fit with the horses meshes.

It's a partial reuse, but it's not copy-pasted.

New: Textures, Skinning
    Adapted: Textures, 3D Model
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

stop it, op

you shouldn't pick on small indie developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    They saved time while supplying more options for Horses. This is effective development through and through.

I would wager that people complaining don't even have the Legion Mounts completely collected let alone past expansions.... Legion was Mount Central.
    Why was this "time saving" only deemed necessary for one, entire faction, instead of distributing the lessened workload evenly through them both? :thinkingemoji:

This is laziness that I have never seen from Blizzard before. There were loads of reused mounts in WoD-- the expansion most criticized for same-mount-itis, but at least all of them used newly crafted armor for that expansion.

The Gryphons actually got removed from the mount journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleesh View Post
    Have you noticed none of the Horde mounts use this copy/paste BS?
    I'm well aware. Still doesn't bother me, especially since two of them are updated versions of the old original epic horse mounts from classic - something a lot of people, myself included, have been clamoring for ever since they were removed.

7+ Year Old Account
    are you complaining about the place you will barely see because its under the butt of your characters?

i think that a bit too much sir

Oh, you wanted unique non-copy pasta mounts?
    I think uncle Ion has a quote for the occasion... the horde is there waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    are you complaining about the place you will barely see because its under the butt of your characters?

i think that a bit too much sir
    Didn't realize I could fit 4 foot spikes, faction banners, saddle bags, and farming equipment up my ass, thanks man problem solved

Didn't realize I could fit 4 foot spikes, faction banners, saddle bags, and farming equipment up my ass, thanks man problem solved
    There will be a solution for that too, soon we can race change to Kul Tiras Humans that cover more real estate with their ass size.

7+ Year Old Account
    if you can't why are you so butthurt about then?

some spikes and bags, the world is rly falling
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-06-21 at 02:32 AM.

It has also come to my attention that the attractiveness of my ass is great enough to distract from the mounts' complete lack of elaborate body armor comparable to the Horde's war trophies and gold plating. Thank you, Syegfryed, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

I like the horses but cleary this expansion does not have the budget that legion did.

I can't help but agree and with all the data mining recently I'm losing interest in the expansion rather quickly. "Horses fit the theme" is many apeople's excuse and I don't disagree, but they could get more creative and original than just giving us plain Horses.

Very low effort on these mounts, removal of Class-specific Tiers (one of the few "features" that to me always set WoW apart for me over other generic MMOs and kept me coming back), awful looking Dungeon weapon & armor sets (Maybe one or two stand out) and then we have the very bland Uldir armor and weapons. Even in Mythic difficulty.
    It feels like they were aiming at something great and it was not fully realised and now they're just cutting corners everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    I can't help but agree and with all the data mining recently I'm losing interest in the expansion rather quickly. "Horses fit the theme" is many apeople's excuse and I don't disagree, but they could get more creative and original than just giving us plain Horses.

Very low effort on these mounts, removal of Class-specific Tiers (one of the few "features" that to me always set WoW apart for me over other generic MMOs and kept me coming back), awful looking Dungeon weapon & armor sets (Maybe one or two stand out) and then we have the very bland Uldir armor and weapons. Even in Mythic difficulty.
    It feels like they were aiming at something great and it was not fully realised and now they're just cutting corners everywhere.
    its called cheap development.