WEAK AURA 2 - Trigger for Rare - Help appreciated.

I'm trying to make a weak aura group for a friend and myself.

But I need some help with creating a trigger in weak aura 2. Im looking for something that will trigger a aura when i'm fighting a rare as I think some of the sound queues I am planning to use would just get plain annoying if they were to trigger when ever you go into combat. So I want to make them work only on boss fights or rares.

I have this code that works, at least as far as my testing goes, which I found on a old MMO Champion post. But its for bosses only, now i'm looking at making it work for rares:

Event -
    INSTANCE_ENCOUNTER_ENGAGE_UNIT

Trigger Code-

function()
    local guid = UnitGUID("boss1") or UnitGUID("boss2") or UnitGUID("boss3") or UnitGUID("boss4") or UnitGUID("boss5")
    if guid then
    return true
    else
    return false
    end
    end

Untrigger Code:

function()
    local guid = UnitGUID("boss1") or UnitGUID("boss2") or UnitGUID("boss3") or UnitGUID("boss4") or UnitGUID("boss5")
    if guid then
    return false
    else
    return true
    end
    end

I have tried replacing the "boss" words with "rare" but it did not work. Assuming replacing boss with rare was the correct thing to do I assume that where I went wrong was the event name as it does have the word "INSTANCE" in it and most rares you would fight are not in a instance but rather open world. Though im not sure if the event name changes anything or is merely a Naming Convention.

I have no idea how to write code unfortunately Is anyone able to tell me how to make this trigger work on all rares. Or at least open world rares.

Thanks a bunch

Oh and the import data for this particular aura is here in case someone needs to fiddle. Currently its set up with a custom sound file and a secondary health % trigger.

d8ZwgaWBsTEjf52sYUaQABuKmmGsntGcZfOKzRQopc5MQcLRPk13eIEicLDsu2RYUbTFu)eOYFjsJtvWYqWqrOAWun Ce1bLu4ucvhJs5CQcXcPuzPcHfdKLlyrQKNk6Xu45inrIQPQIjtjth6IQIUQeEgfX1jzJafnkHYMvP2UKQpkKUSuFw IMNKIAKQcPPPkz0uuJxsPtse3IsvNMW9Oi1krKdd41QcvpB7SSAP1sRDwse4UVPnoW0(hEWup8(rmLjM6TntSfzKe2 T9VICjGbkQ3NGOSSdpM2QNmWEj21I2Ecba9BRbAjgeLLDyNLirK7LgkkQRwAOOOUskse5EzxVH4YUEdr6YNYig4kKD EgH0NYIwJOpLwitYzPHII6QL3kObk0WyXzsSZo7S)1gaF2lvcl2nn7fqbgTqI8yxG0uQTR4SRdSxafy0cjYJDbstPe UIZUoWEbuGrlKip2finLAYvC21b2lGcmAHe5XUaPP0xxXzxhyVakWOfsKh7cKMsFFfNjXo7SZU4M9sLWID0CdzsSZo 7SZo7SZEOrvaYoguntID2zN9(tBMe7SZo7SZo7ShAufGSFd8PntID2zN9gAXKAO1sdff1vsnlS6LgkkQRgU8RbS2zP awg0kY7SSs9rXodhUurBPWUEhgOLiWVH4olRuFuSZWHlPKBJDwsfWYFpzewwP(OyNjJWSB4WLwI7BHH6JeTZYk1hf7 mC4YG(37SSs9rXodhU04dqP7SKkGL)EP8ikKiFzL6JIDwkpIcjYNDdhUKCDYiWVH4olRuFuSZWHlVbmqHgUZYk1hf7 mC4YaGrVZYk1hf7mC4se43qKWolRuFuSZWHdxERHykQPEYi8APLGs(dqKednCYSzcbBeICPcIbrzzh2zPHII6QL3kO bk0WyXzsSZo7S)1gaF2lvcl2nn7fqbgTqI8yxG0uQTR4SRdSxafy0cjYJDbstPeUIZUoWEbuGrlKip2finLAYvC21b 2lGcmAHe5XUaPP0xxXzxhyVakWOfsKh7cKMsFFfNjXo7SZU4M9sLWID0CdzsSZo7SZo7SZEOrvaY(nWN2mj2zND27p TzsSZo7SZo7SZEOrvaYoguntID2zN9gAXKAOftA4Yqxk0WdrK7LcdnCzTG7(M24Kr4f4F92KhEh5lc2EiY3lbSSeOq db(sXGOSSd0DMmB7SedIYYoSZsKiY9skcGk6sQcuxVHyQUVf1UukXQrEKMNAeXzPc21BiUeqH6LK7GrdrZnWhnVKW7 LD9gIlF0g4JMxQOTufuGZULkOaxIaHYgxQOTuYDWOHO5g4JMNDlj3bJgIMBGpAwQMChaqDyznB6LufOUEdrIh6BrTl tI)emaJHlvqmikl7WolvqbUebcLnoC4WLcRLGzha(SBNaB2FwBBOWMD7zp1kOf7Gd(jID7zpcGqVeQQobrzzhOtgHL agOqdP7SKIabCNLwAPgkkQRgOLuTcAjLmaAEPei2HBaJgSiMII6k2tTcArblZnqab1aO9GTna7PM1be8vKnzjvRGwl z3qrrD1slTuQwbTMDdhUKIagpoL4AbexsSNYopJy4s6scG)f4j8Ez9jZ2lc2gUba
    Last edited by Garathos; 2018-07-10 at 11:15 PM.

You need a valid unit to check for a rare. Like nameplate or target. It's a bit different from encounter bosses. All depends on how it has to be displayed on the screen

you have few ways for rares
    1) target based trigger
    2) nameplate iteration