Horde [H][Zul'Jin] <Attack The Darkness> Recruiting for BfA!

About Us: ATD is a 9 year old guild with both Heroic and Mythic experience players rebuilding for BfA. We have players that range from questing casuals to cutting edge mythic raiders. Our goal is to pursue competitive content and we are looking for potential raiders to join us. Several of us have server/faction changed from previous guilds to pursue our goals with ATD. We are pretty laid back, anti-drama and just want to have fun while progressing.

What's the raid roster made up of?: At the minimum we have AOTC Heroic raiders, our higher end has Cutting Edge Mythic raiders and there are several of us in the middle that have half a raid tiers worth of Mythic kills. If Mythic isn't your goal don't let this discourage you, as both Normal and Heroic are open to all capable players interested in joining in on the content.

Goals: We get Heroic content on farm and begin progressing Mythic. Ideally to get at least half of a raid tiers Mythic bosses down prior to the next raid opening, we’ll make efforts to go further but we aren’t going to spend more than 6 hours a week worth of raiding.

Schedule: T/Th/Sun 9-11pm Est/server. Once content gets on farm we move that content to our Sunday raids for alts, catchup toons, casuals, etc.

Needs: Players that have a positive, team-oriented mindset that want to pursue Heroic and/or Mythic content. PVPers interested in doing Warfronts, Island Expeditions and RBGs. Social/casual players looking to do fun non-progression guild events.

Raid Needs:
    - Tanks: 0 (Could use additional tanks for pushing M+ with our large roster)
    - Healers: 1 (Preferably Holy Paladin or Resto Druid but all healers may apply)
    - MDPS: 0
    - RDPS: 1-2 (Preference to Boomkins and a Spriest)

Non-Mythic content will allow for more Roster flexibility so don’t let the lack of open spots discourage you. If you’re interested in joining us feel free to add me:

Bnet: Kasharan#1912
    Discord: Kasharan#5849
    Last edited by Kasharan; 2018-08-31 at 01:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I approve this. Beep boop.

Still looking for all exceptional players. Casuals/socials welcome!

Still looking for more!

Still looking for all exceptional players!

Bump! Updated Raid Needs.

Bump! Still LF an experienced tank, with AOTC at the minimum, preference to a Mythic experienced tank.

Still LF 1-2 healers. Preferably MW/Priest or Shaman, but all exceptional healers may apply.

Exceptional players of all roles can still apply.

Bump! Still looking for more!

Hi there,
    Got a disc priest in Zul'jin but willing to xfer my Mage from Staghelm to here since it is the one I want to play for BfA.
    I've also got other 5-6 friends looking for a new home for BfA whom are all in Zul'jin. We all came back about a month ago to start prepping for the xpac. We started playing back in TBC and raided hardcore through Lich King. Then took a long break and only played casual till about now.
    Our classes right now are: Boomy/resto druid, Prot/ret pally, Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, and me as the Mage. We all have experience playing different classes and are a bit flexible as too what to level up if there is a good opportunity to push progression.
    We are also okay with a merit based system as far as getting a spot goes.
    I'll msg you in game tonight but just in case: ezet#1586

Bump! Still looking for a solid tank and a few more heals! All exceptional players can still apply regardless of role!

BfA is right around the corner! Still looking for more!

4 more days! Still looking for more!

Bump! Still looking for another healer!

Still looking! Preferably a resto druid, but all healers may apply!

Still need 1 more healer and 1-2 more RDPS! PM me on Bnet or Discord!

Still looking for a few more players to round out our raid roster! We're very active and do dungeons every day!