Looking for a casual guild

I'm a returning player who is slowly making time for this game and learning all it's ins and outs again. My plan is to raid again at some point but right now I'm slowly just getting my footing again in this game since I haven't played seriously since MOP.

Back in the days of WOTLK I was at my personal heydey as I was able to raid on every toon at max level and in every spec. It was a great time and I enjoyed it immensely because while some classes and specs werent challenging others were....plus I loved being versatile....thats the end goal for me again however, I would love to find a guild that wouldn't mind an old pro like me hanging around and bullshitting while leveling up alts until I am able to raid and contribute again.

Currently I'm on the Gorefiend server group, if that means anything or helps.

Anyone recruiting/looking to add someone?

Thanks a ton guys.
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11H and 1/11M. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):
    DPS: Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock or Mage, but exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672), or Ash#1597 (Ashsunday#6222).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)