Broken Sub rogues

I see no change from this

10+ Year Old Account
    World pvp is broken, more news at 11

Also you didn't die in "0.5 seconds" as Backstab/Shadowstrike x2/DfA and Evis are all on the GCD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cretos87 View Post

I see no change from this

BS 1 gcd SS gcd SS gcd DFA 1.5ish second animation thats like 3ish seconds + a pve trinket for over a million dmg + Legendary shoulders for 100% crit stop crying its world pvp its never been balanced and that video serves zero purpose just like your whole post.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    BS 1 gcd SS gcd SS gcd DFA 1.5ish second animation thats like 3ish seconds + a pve trinket for over a million dmg + Legendary shoulders for 100% crit stop crying its world pvp its never been balanced and that video serves zero purpose just like your whole post.
    Hello Rogue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cretos87 View Post
    Hello Rogue
    Yes? how does that lessen anything me or the other person said no where did I try to defend the silly state of world pvp as it does not concern me at all so my point is still very valid
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

You're really under-geared and rogues have been insanely broken in wpvp all expansion. It's mostly the shoulders.
    There are specs that are far worse than a sub rogue though.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you make such an emphasis on how fast they killed you why you black out the timestamps lul

also you got not even 5mil hp and you dont run auto-bubble talent, you basically askin to get killed
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-06-25 at 07:02 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..