Alright so i am not sure on if it's actually a bug or if it is how it's done but I've noticed that a lot of the paladins on WCL seem to have bugged stats on their summary page and it makes me question as to whether or not the stats are just visually bugged.

It is always the same names who have this bug which makes me think they know exactly what is causing it and how to do it and It also makes me think the bug is actually effectively helping them with dps and damage reduction because the damage they put out is insane, some logs are unrealistic but more to the point, having so much effective Versatility allows you to not pay so much attention to mechanics, Think Vari/Argus slash/swipes.

If i'm right then this bug was used on first week progression.

The bug:

i . imgur . com / dbKTsWi . png

This shows the guys stats and gear for his Garothi kill currently, His secondary stats are what i believe are bugged, him and a few other paladins are the same pallys i see with this bug.

He's got way too many secondary stats considering he's only 972 as well, In fact looking into his gear, only two pieces of his equipped gear have Versatiility on, Belt + Back, which gives us a total of 1322 Versatility, Despite him apparently having 27522 Versatility.

Now checking paladins before this resets concordance update, i noticed the versatility was hardly ever this big, so i assumed it was related to concordance and checking his log after the concordance update shows this, If you take away the 26200 Versatility everyone whos done the quest has now, you get the exact amount of Versatility he actually has equipped.

Would like for this to get attention and hopefully it'll become public knowledge if it does turn out to be a bug and then fixed.
The question as to why some of these paladins stats are so high came up in the class discord but it was brushed off as a visual bug, Based on the damage these people take with very little cooldowns at times on things like shadow slash and stuff, i do not believe this is not acting as a constant damage reduction.

Also i believe this is working with other things than just concordance.