Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Only fair I address this too. Feral was nothing like Rogue in Burning Crusade and Lich King. Lich King was the last really diverse expansion, homogenization began in Cataclysm and has continued in every expansion since.
    i sais that in regard to the tools we have in regard to stealth and how potent it is and what we can do with it
    what we have : stun opener , stun finisher and for the longuest time we had a far longer recharge time for reenter stealth than rogue

what rogues have : stun opener , silence opener , sap , blind , gouge, distract tool , pickpocket , stun finisher ,vanish , cloack and a better stealth

in terms of doing the job that we are supposed to fill being stealthy boys , the rogues are just far supperior
    yes druid have other utility but none that require you being a cat

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Swipe: Damage increased by 50%.
    Thrash: Damage increased by 28.5%.

Is it enough? Look like big buff
    tooltip indicated those were the guardian versions, not sure if feral is benefitting from those, but i sure hope he does

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    It would be cool if feral got an ability that spread bleeds to all targets within X range. I remember DKs had that ability before for their diseases.
    I had this exact same thought. Nerf brs but make like a "lady and the child" equivalent for rake. If those boosted chickens get it as a talent I want it too!!

It would be cool if feral got an ability that spread bleeds to all targets within X range. I remember DKs had that ability before for their diseases.
    I think thrash should just have a chance to spread rake to a couple of targets not effected by it (maybe talented), simple solution that isn't super OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think thrash should just have a chance to spread rake to a couple of targets not effected by it (maybe talented), simple solution that isn't super OP.
    i will always dream of a bleed aoe finisher , but apparently ass rogue are more worthy of bleeds than us now so they get all the cool stuff

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    i will always dream of a bleed aoe finisher , but apparently ass rogue are more worthy of bleeds than us now so they get all the cool stuff
    Rogues have always been better feral druids and it will continue to be as long as they keep us on this bleed focused garbage because rogues not only get bleeds, but BURST which is way more useful than bleeds will ever be.

Not to mention rogue cp and energy generation are so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Rogues have always been better feral druids and it will continue to be as long as they keep us on this bleed focused garbage because rogues not only get bleeds, but BURST which is way more useful than bleeds will ever be.

Not to mention rogue cp and energy generation are so much better.
    But if there's ever a boss where you can't get in melee range the entire fight, it will be balance affinity's time to shine!

But if there's ever a boss where you can't get in melee range the entire fight, it will be balance affinity's time to shine!
    Who needs that when you have Lunar Inspiration!