Poll: How many mage tower

Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

how many mage tower skins have you unlocked?

i personally have 15, and maybe will complete 1-2 more with the upgrade to the artifacts but then i'm done. i'm not a completionist and don't care about the others
    Last edited by Shingaru; 2018-06-27 at 11:17 PM.

Managed to get all 36 a few months back and still wish I could do more. They were fun challenges, sucks cant replay them lol.

almost all of the dps ones

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    32/36, I got all the classes I care about. Don't play druid, will never play druid, so I'm leaving that one out.

Personally, hardest part is leveling up the alt to 110.

17. Hoping to finish warrior (Protection) and paladin (Holy) tomorrow and then make a start on rogue. After that I'll have 5 classes incomplete and we'll see where we go from there. Interested in doing shaman and DH, and after that there would just be mage, monk and priest. We'll see what happens, I do like the windwalker and the mage skins but I don't know if I'll find the time to do that many.

EDIT: Small plug, made a spreadsheet if anyone wants to have a look at the skins and mark them off (though it might be a bit late for that now!):
    Last edited by Caaethil; 2018-06-27 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 20/36. Of the remaining 16, I've only seriously taken stabs at 2. The others I don't generally care about.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

All 36, so glad I chose to keep leveling Alts through Legion. Just waited until Antorus, did light raiding on all of them and then smashed the challenges

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished mage last night, warrior and hunter are almost done gearing and then I've got 36

All 36, finished the last of them a few weeks ago. Wish I would have waited until this week when they made them even easier, probably would have saved myself a little headache on a couple of the tank ones.

All DPS and tank challenges + holy pally and disc priest. Might try some other healer challenges now with the artifact boost though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Only the ones for the classes I play. Not interested in the rest.

Got
    Prot Paladin, Ret Paladin (not doing Holy, I don't play healers)
    All Warlocks
    All Druids
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

7 left for me. Gonna be annoying, missing 5 healers(all except Shaman), Sub, and Blood DK. Sub has been giving me a rough time because I don't have the legs atm, hoping to get those soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

All of them.

And i am happy that blizzard recently made them easier to obtain since i don't agree with blizzard's fetish of removing content for no reason.

Deleted
    0 why is there no option for zero?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    All 36, finished the last of them a few weeks ago. Wish I would have waited until this week when they made them even easier, probably would have saved myself a little headache on a couple of the tank ones.
    Easier how?

Got all 36.

Did my last one back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Easier how?
    artifacts are at 75 concordance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    0 why is there no option for zero?
    sorry dude, should of added that and now i cant

Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    artifacts are at 75 concordance
    No they aren't. My druid is still at 69.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    No they aren't. My druid is still at 69.
    Do the quest line

Also i have done 12 so far but iam going balls to the wall this weekend when i got free time.