Guardian, Feral, Balance Druid
    All Warlock
    MM, Survival Hunter
    WW Monk
    Ret Paladin
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Frost Mage
    Fury Warrior

Very happy, got everything I really wanted and even a few I wasn't super bothered about too. Not too bad considering most of of my characters were way below 900 ilvl before the artifacts were boosted, got into a good gearing routine. Kinda wish I'd done the Healer challenge just so I'd done them all at least once, but none of the skins remotely appealed to me which killed any drive to do it.

Deleted
    Last update, i rushed a Druid, got to 920 ilvl, only one legendary (the horrible crafted ones) and managed to do Feral, Guardian and Balance.
    Feral was a complete joke. Guardian around 5 tries, and Balance i cheesed it.

I am going to try Mage for the last day even if his gear is really bad XD

Now that I've acquired 36/36 base skins, I'm sorta wondering if I screwed myself in terms of how I went about it. because I didn't just do all class challenges on a single character, I spread them across multiple characters where I had better trinkets/legendaries for it. I did balance druid on 1 character and the rest on another. Retri on 1 character and the rest on another etc.

So now the question remains... How will unlocking the tints work? I hope it doesn't have to be the same character that unlocked the appearances, else I'll have to win some 16x 10 RBG wins, 16x 10 dungeons, 16x heroic Kil'jaeden instead of the 12 you'd have to do if you did all challenges on 1 character of each class.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

all the druid ones

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 17 as of now. I'm most proud of getting guardian druid at 903 and outlaw rogue with 904. Hardest ones were definitely the 4 times I fought Kruul. That was a true challenge.

At the start of this poll i had 1, but i managed to get some extra before the end:

Havoc
    Feral
    Guardian
    Unholy (ilvl 890)

did 18. cba leveling/gearing remaining classes just for mage tower *shrug*
    finished druid, priest, monk, mage and some random others (mainly bc I wanted the looks)

19 and just barely. 2 days ago I had maybe 6 or 7.

I ended with four.

All of the rogue skins, as rogue is my main class, and prot paladin. I took a couple shots at frost mage, and probably could have done it with some practice, but just didn't feel motivated to finish it as I like the hidden appearance more anyway.

Update, because last second "why the fuck not" set in:

Unholy Death Knight
    All Warlock Specs
    Shadow Priest
    Discipline Priest

Gave the Holy Priest one a couple of shots but there was too much to learn and it was too late and I was too tired, and it doesn't even look that great, so I was like fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Unholy (ilvl 890)
    The Unholy one was stupid easy and gave me skewed expectations going into other challenges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Finally finished my Deathknight Challenges back in January (all three, since it's my main). Did Prot Warrior and Prot Paladin a little later. Over the past few weeks I've reached out and grabbed some low hanging fruit. My tally stands at:

Blood DK
    Unholy DK
    Frost DK
    Prot Warr
    Fury Warr
    Prot Paladin
    Ret Paladin
    Outlaw Rogue
    Feral Druid
    Affliction Warlock

I finish my run with 21 - only did some more recent because of the gear and the buff. Only one Im proud of is Balance Druid, Ele Shaman and UH DK because they were done when it first released. Outlaw rogue as well because its still a pain to some people
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Ended with 22. Don't have a Priest, Warlock, Shaman, or Hunter at max and didn't have time for Druid/Monk healing. Renewed last month and only had 1 (Havoc DH) from last year before I stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post

The Unholy one was stupid easy and gave me skewed expectations going into other challenges.
    Indeed, it was really easy and the artifact boost was more than enough.

Update since last post: 35/36 now.
    Since we got the Artifact power up I decided to cap my monk and complete Windwalker because people said it's the easiest Fel Worm challenge - which turned out to be true. Did Brewmaster too just to have 5/5 on Kruul (and "/spit" and "/gloat" on him one last time) and Mistweaver for the sole purpose of "might as well".

Only missing Restoration shaman, though I'm not concerned with completing it (not a fan of the skin). But since it's going away tomorrow I'm just gonna try it for a while and see how long I can be bothered before I give up.

edit: Well, that didn't take long. 35/36 it is.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-07-18 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    At the start of this poll i had 1, but i managed to get some extra before the end:

Havoc
    Feral
    Guardian
    Unholy (ilvl 890)
    Did Unholy at 873 ilvl today, no legendaries, set pieces and no crucible traits selected. Too me 5 minutes and 37 to get the kill, so I'd imagine it's doable in about 860 if you are really calm and can think through the adrenaline rush. I did this challenge on a few alts and I was still shaking nervously while doing it again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Uh

You are using beacons right? The extra beacon talent makes holy quite possibly the easiest healer scenario.
    Yeah I was. I'm not sure why it was so difficult, but holy pally was definitely the hardest healer challenge I did. Managed to down it and get 36/36, but I was pretty much relying on all my abilities to crit all the time. If I had to try and pick one particular thing that made it harder than the others, I'd have to say it feels like my heals didn't heal for anywhere near the amount all my other healers did. Holy pally just in general felt far slower and weaker than any other healer, but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Exystredofar; 2018-07-18 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    Managed to get 21 in the end. All speccs on DH, Shaman, Hunter, Warlock, Monk, Paladin and Druid. Would liked the DK and priest ones too but didn't have time to level those up from 100 :/

Too bad i can't update the option in the poll. 2 days ago when i voted i had 16 now i got 32. ran out of time for th tank and healing monk and drood. holy priest took a ton of time like 4 hours. All my allts apart from my main and raid alt were live 912 ilvl geared in the last week from like 890 gear(token gear with 1-2 leggos and artifact). At least it was good fun deciding just last week i want em all and did em nonstop. Was a nice personal challenge which i failed by a few.

Edit: Forgot to mention i started actually gearing the chars though lfr/ wq gear last thursday and started burning away at the challenges saturday evening. Was pretty good fun.