Poll: How many mage tower

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Got the warlock and druid ones back in May, I was interested in the lock and guardian druid ones, but after I finished those I just did the other druid specs in spare time. The resto druid one was the biggest effort because it was one of the poorly tuned challenges and I really dislike all of the resto druid artifact skins.

I almost wanted to put in the effort to level up my dk and get those, but I couldn't find the time to squeeze that in.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

I managed to get 30 out of 36.

The ones I didnt get: sub rogue + all tanking except DH.

Its 7 now, got last one literally within the last 5 seconds till server shutdown:
    Death Knight: 2/3 (No Kruul)
    Demon Hunter: 1/2 (No Kruul)
    Shaman: 3/3 (Beat the Restoration challenge at 30< seconds left until server shutdown, ported, turned it in, got the skin, got the achievement, server went down, I think the last time I had such adrenaline rush was solo-healing Sarth10 during 3.1 or 3.2 as a Holydin)
    Monk: 1/3 (Only WW)

Gotta get back to work now.

Deleted
    Got 35/36 in the end.

Had Resto Shaman still to do today but I tried it a few times and it was being difficult, couldn't get my head around it for about 90 minutes, npc's kept dropping like stones, couldn't squezze out enough dps to make the challenge easier and I just kinda gave up, just didnt have the energy or patience to do the last one.

Was fun gearing and learning (a bit) some specs I havent played AT ALL this expansion, I can actually make a decent attempt at playing 2/3 Warlock specs now whereas I have truly sucked at the them since I started playing wow in Vaniilla.

Was fun though, tidying up gear with alts, farming legendaries and decent relics then figuring out how each challenge differed with each spec doing it, was a lot of fun over the past week where I didn't really have a lot else to do.

Deleted
    Ended up with 25.

All DD challenges (except ww monk) + prot warrior. Also managed to get into a chosen group on the last day and got the title + one set. xD

Deleted
    I ended up with 23...
    All on Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Death Knight, Demon Hunter = 17
    2 on Druid & Monk = 4
    1 on Paladin and Priest = 2

It was kinda stressful getting that many as I only really started a few months ago (I think I had 5 max levels before I started it, now I have all but warlock) - my only regret is not getting the affli lock one.
    Last edited by mmoceb33823499; 2018-07-20 at 03:26 PM.

I ended up at 36/36, last one was holy priest about a week before prepatch. Only did 4 or so back when it was fairly new, so it was kinda a mad dash at the end.

Sent fra min STF-L09 via Tapatalk