DKs can get a hidden artifact appearance for frost, open the next 3 days

In Stormheim, in the northeast corner of the map, there is a WQ called The Soultakers (up for 3 more days).

They are inside a cave, at the end of a hallway. Kill them to get a hidden artifact appearance for frost.

You will need a group, all 3 agro at once and have around 400 million HP each, and they daze often.

Just go to the location then search in custom group finder for a Soultaker group. It took me all of 5 minutes to get this done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    It took me all of 5 minutes to get this done.
    It would have taken you less time to consider that this has been known for most of the lifetime of this expansion. You're a tiny tiny minuscule bit late...

Can't tell if post is troll or genuine...

Quote Originally Posted by Buscava View Post
    Can't tell if post is troll or genuine...
    I'm conflicted from either trolling or pure idiocy. We have known the hidden frost appearance location since 7.1.

Some people may be new to the class or just leveled for the first time and might not know.

Let's all jump down this guy's throat and assume he's an idiot.

Get some perspective, people, ffs.

Deleted
    Personally I'm more curious as to why looting the item back in the day also unlocked the hidden appearances for uh and blood too. Other than the baseline appearance, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Personally I'm more curious as to why looting the item back in the day also unlocked the hidden appearances for uh and blood too. Other than the baseline appearance, that is.
    They still do that. The unlocks are shared for some reason. Blizzard never stated it but I guess it was either one of their coding mishaps (very likely) or they wanted to give people a hint that there are hidden skins. It's not a systemic issue, as we can see with the challenge mode skins.

I have a new DK and had no idea this was a thing, grabbed it this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow got the hidden skin from when I was farming ICC. Dropped off of Saurfang!

there's literally a hidden appearance for every single spec in the game

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can you only get this at max level?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I'm conflicted from either trolling or pure idiocy. We have known the hidden frost appearance location since 7.1.
    You mean *YOU"VE* known. I mean, is it so hard for knuckle-draggers to not realize not everybody lives and breathes the game? That some people don't read every forum post or guide ever written? This guy discovers something and decides to share.. and people like you respond as you do. You actually took the time to respond as you did instead of thanking him for his time.... or *gasp* saying nothing. What's wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dharkuul View Post
    You mean *YOU"VE* known. I mean, is it so hard for knuckle-draggers to not realize not everybody lives and breathes the game? That some people don't read every forum post or guide ever written? This guy discovers something and decides to share.. and people like you respond as you do. You actually took the time to respond as you did instead of thanking him for his time.... or *gasp* saying nothing. What's wrong with you.
    What do you mean he discovered something? He did not discover anything he reused information we already knew about. Any person can google hidden frost artifact and get loads of information about it. But excuse me if someone can’t do something that takes 10s to do. You ask me whats wrong with i when the real question is how stupid are you?