Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blackhand would be awesome and would compliment yrel well, but christ we have a lot of orcs

the only reason i'm not full on blackfuse is the distinct iron "tusks"
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2018-07-01 at 06:00 PM.

It does look like Blackfuse or AU Blackhand.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people do know that Iron Horde tech was just Blackfuse tech right?

Not saying its for sure Blackfuse.

I am torn, the Buzzsaw makes me think Shredder, but the tusks are interesting and clear detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Blackhand would be awesome and would compliment yrel well, but christ we have a lot of orcs

the only reason i'm not full on blackfuse is the distinct iron "tusks"
    Yup that is what I thought.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess roadhog isn't completely out of the question either, the junkertown vibes + the chains. This is a teaser and they like to mislead with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    i guess roadhog isn't completely out of the question either, the junkertown vibes + the chains. This is a teaser and they like to mislead with those.
    We already have Stitches though, isn't that basically the same thing?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post

Most likely....

Even those two sharp teeth metal things resemble that of an Orcs.

Compare them...
    You could be right. I'm still betting next hero will be horde one. And Blackhand was Yrel's antagonist.

Last edited by skorpio; 2018-07-01 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Kinda like saying Rehgar is already an orc so to heck with Thrall or Garry. It depends on what he does, if hes another lane pusher summoning robots then yeah its a bad idea.
    Rehgar was reworked from an old Thrall design, so you do have a point. It's just that a mechsuit is much more specific. Thrall, Rehgar, and Garrosh all lend themselves to different aspects of orcs(shamanic healing, shamanic attacks, and just raw power), but if I were designing Blackfuse I'd probably come up with something a lot like Gazlowe. There's absolutely some stuff that they could do with it, but the Blackfuse fight was building machines to destroy your foes, which sounds a lot like Gazlowe to me. Blackhand's fight was also quite summon and mine heavy though, so if it's him they'll likely take inspiration from fantasy rather than bossfight.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess probably goes toward Overwatch hero and it might be Roadhog. Why Roadhog?

It might be too early to add Hamster to hots, since he is on PTR OW right now. So Roadhog is my only guess from OW. But it also might be mark for Hanamura return for which i doubt?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also like to point out that traditional goblin shredders have tusks on the grill.
    https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...72d28ac396e532
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say either a goblin shredder or AU Blackhand. I'm far less convinced that a goblin shredder hero would be Blackfuse as he played a very small role in the game and he's far more limited than simply creating a new shredder pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I'd say either a goblin shredder or AU Blackhand. I'm far less convinced that a goblin shredder hero would be Blackfuse as he played a very small role in the game and he's far more limited than simply creating a new shredder pilot.
    He himself played a small role. But Blizzard made him the single mind behind all of the Iron Horde technology.

We spent two years surrounded by an artstyle that, as the game pointed out several times, was his legacy.

Sure, it could also be Gallywix, Razdunk or a random new character. But if they're going to make a shredder hero using the Iron Horde artstyle, it should be Blackfuse.