Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    More like a DPS with no snare, less survivability and less DPS in PvP.
    Good, as it should be

I'll remember that next time you're in the queue for 30 min waiting for a tank to sign up to carry your ass through a dungeon.
    I doubt you're the single person carrying the burden of the entire dungeon queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I doubt you're the single person carrying the burden of the entire dungeon queue.
    Well I'm not talking about just myself, but tanks in general. A lot of them PvP and will probably reroll DPS in BfA since they'd prefer to not suck in Warmode. I'll probably be one of those, will reroll healer or something if it's as bad as it is in beta.

Less tanks in general = higher queue times for dungeons since they are the limiting reagent.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    No I don't choose to engage tanks in the open world. When I'm 980 il and a monk whos 945 can chunk 40% of my life with a single keg smash there's a serious problem with tanks in the open world. You should be heavily sacrificing damage for the insane survival and self healing that you have by playing a tank spec.
    that monk does not exist. you are exhagerating.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm not talking about just myself, but tanks in general. A lot of them PvP and will probably reroll DPS in BfA since they'd prefer to not suck in Warmode. I'll probably be one of those, will reroll healer or something if it's as bad as it is in beta.

Less tanks in general = higher queue times for dungeons since they are the limiting reagent.
    I sure won't be tanking if they go back to the old tanks shouldnt do damage bullshit.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    that monk does not exist. you are exhagerating.

- - - Updated - - -

I sure won't be tanking if they go back to the old tanks shouldnt do damage bullshit.
    He does exist, regardless of if you want to acknowledge it or not, also work on your spelling before you attempt to retort arguments based on facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    He does exist, regardless of if you want to acknowledge it or not, also work on your spelling before you attempt to retort arguments based on facts.
    Except he is right and you are wrong and no amount of ad hominem attacks on his grammar is going to change that. If KS is taking 40% of your HP then you're at 880 ilvl, not 980.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    Duels.

Thread close.
    Why?

Blizz have introduced the Dueler's Guild in BFA, with rewards, so dueling is a legitimate topic now.

Why do people forget that tanks are often used as FC and for point defence.
    In Legion as DH when I stay near flag in Gilneas, for 3-5 enemies in random bg it can take between 40 to 80 seconds to try and check flag.

I'll also post this here www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-54IpdsWUM

It's for people who say there is no place for tanks in pvp.

Except he is right and you are wrong and no amount of ad hominem attacks on his grammar is going to change that. If KS is taking 40% of your HP then you're at 880 ilvl, not 980.
    You truly have no idea how hard keg smash hits for when it crits and procs the second keg do you? Obviously you haven't got a clue.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You truly have no idea how hard keg smash hits for when it crits and procs the second keg do you? Obviously you haven't got a clue.
    I main a BrM... YOU'RE the one who hasn't got a glue. Unless your awesome 980 main which I'm sure you're so good at has 4 mill HP, or unless KS procs 3 times off itself and they all crit, it's not taking 40% of your HP. Even with the shoulder leggo that increases its damage by 25% and gives it 2 charges, it's not taking 40% of your HP.

I main a BrM... YOU'RE the one who hasn't got a glue. Unless your awesome 980 main which I'm sure you're so good at has 4 mill HP, or unless KS procs 3 times off itself and they all crit, it's not taking 40% of your HP. Even with the shoulder leggo that increases its damage by 25% and gives it 2 charges, it's not taking 40% of your HP.
    So you main BrM and complain about Veng DH nerfs the entire thread, that's believable
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

To be honest tanks shouldn't be anywhere near the top, tanks should be dead last for PvP.
    Right next to healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you main BrM and complain about Veng DH nerfs the entire thread, that's believable
    It's much more believable than your 980 getting 40% by a KS. Feel free to look at my posts on Monk forum if you don't believe me. I actually have proof unlike some people in here.

answered well enough for me. no need for me to respond.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    WoW PvP is not and has never been balanced around 1v1 encounters.
    => To be more precise : WoW PvP is not and has never been balanced... and will never be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahrlan View Post
    => To be more precise : WoW PvP is not and has never been balanced... and will never be.
    No, you took what I said, which is verifiable fact, and turned it into your opinion.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Literally nobody cares about the viability of tanks in a duel. What a complete non issue. Tanks are for holding flags and nothing else in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Literally nobody cares about the viability of tanks in a duel. What a complete non issue. Tanks are for holding flags and nothing else in pvp.
    Obviously some people care or else this wouldn't have gotten to 4 pages.