Gladius Help click macro

I want to click on the frame in gladius i want and do shadowstep/kick or shadowstep/kidney shot.

I had found the right macro 1 month ago but i lost it somehow. My problem is the target i have to put in the macro cause i remember it was wierd. something like /cast [target=moduleUnit] Shadowstep etc etc or something like that. Anyone knows the exact thing?
    12 year rogue player!

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont know but I think you should post this in the Interface & Macro subforum for more of a chanse of getting a reply
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Using the /target arena1,2,3 does the work too, just not Gladius directly related.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMavros View Post
    I want to click on the frame in gladius i want and do shadowstep/kick or shadowstep/kidney shot.

I had found the right macro 1 month ago but i lost it somehow. My problem is the target i have to put in the macro cause i remember it was wierd. something like /cast [target=moduleUnit] Shadowstep etc etc or something like that. Anyone knows the exact thing?
    The macros forum has lots of skilled posters if mine don't work:

Code:
    /use [@mouseover] Shadowstep
    /use [@mouseover] Kick
    and

Code:
    /use [@mouseover] Shadowstep
    /use [@mouseover] Kidney Shot
    if those don't work when you're setting the in the Glad UI, try these:

Code:
    /use Shadowstep
    /use Kick