Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    1. Yeah because everytime u are about to die there is a friend on another realm ready to invite you , by the time you whisper the friend and ask for an invite you are already dead
    Why would I whisper them? I'm sitting on voice comms with them almost all the time when I'm playing. It takes like 1 second for them to invite me after I tell them to invite me.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    2. even without CRZ there always been case of CCing and going stealth/invis for class that could do it . its part of world pvp. i can just polymorph someone and if their medalion is on cd i go invis and go on other side of map and do w/e i want . HS/mount etc . its same with rogue vanish.
    So? That's not the same as jumping to another realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    CRZ didn't exist in vanilla.
    I know. Which is why it is part of a different sentence. My sentence talks about dropping combat, not about moving realms. CRZ is NOT a way to drop combat. Shadow meld, vanish and feign death are. I would suggest reading the sentence again mate.

There is a very large chance for that to happen if you actually have friends who play on other servers, ask them to invite you and then you shadowmeld and accept.
    I have a few friends that play on other servers, but chances of those people being in same zone as me at the same time is slim, let alone them being online at the same time, being at the PC and being in a position to invite me to group. Even then, I would still have to get out of combat from the other player. If I do that, that warrants being able to continue to go about my business, questing, herbing or whatever else I was doing. You are making very exaggerated claims here, talking about of the wedge.

If they're signing up to play a mode specifically designed for world PvP then they should not have the ability to skip out on it if they don't like the odds they are faced with. They should stick to non-warmode in that case. If you can just avoid fights you don't want by jumping to another realm that kills the point of warmode in the first place.
    There is a difference between skipping out on PvP, and simply using their own spells and ability to get away from you. It's not a case that one measly Alliance sees a group of 3 Horde players and gets a beating, half way through this beating, thinks fuck this, and just clicks to find a group and off he goes. No. He has to be able to drop combat before he can do this.

What's your thoughts on Paladins and Bubble Hearth? You know, something which they are renowned for since Vanilla. By the way, that's a rhetorical, I know your answer will just be QQ.

If you're struggling to kill players first time who have combat dropping abilities, I would suggest finding easier targets.

I don't think War Mode is going to be as exciting as you think. Perhaps the first few weeks might be, possibly. But people these days just want to crack on with their own stuff and do PvP when it suits them, in a controlled environment in BGs or Arena. Sure there will be a small percentage that enjoy it all day every day, out in the world attacking other players. But how often when I CRZ onto a PvP realm these days, do I see Alliance players more interested in just getting their WQ's done then worrying about what the Horde are doing. Simply no one really cares. Yeah it's a cool feature, but people will get bored and not want the hassle. It will end up being like Rust, where you just get zerg groups running around ganking the solos.