Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Heroic Aggramar and Argus Five Manned, Blue Posts, FinalBossTV - Demon Hunters

Challenge Rift - Week 54

Vote for Your Favourite Community Created Totally Spell-rific Cards

Alterac Pass Balance Changes – July 3, 2018

Overwatch League 2018: Regular Season Recap

Heroic Aggramar and Argus Defeated by Five Player Group
    One tank, one healer, and three DPS managed to take down Heroic Aggramar and Argus!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    War Mode and Phasing
    In War Mode, you can't CRZ out of your current War Mode shard while in PvP combat. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

FinalBossTV - Demon Hunters in Battle for Azeroth
    FinalBossTV made a couple videos recently on Demon Hunters in Battle for Azeroth!

Last edited by chaud; 2018-07-04 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Can't wait for the usual comment :

"DURR THIS PVE CONTENT IS SHITTY AND EZ" -Some Monkey that is struggling at tower mage 950 with 129 point on artifact.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what sort of complaints we will see when folks find out that they can't CRZ out of an area, when things get too hot for them in PVP.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Can't wait for the usual comment :

"DURR THIS PVE CONTENT IS SHITTY AND EZ" -Some Monkey that is struggling at tower mage 950 with 129 point on artifact.
    And have only cleared LFR.

Deleted
    Imprssive feat indeed but the guy's voice in the video is so annoying lol. Still congrats. Amazing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    True but imho only LFR pros are on a separated league and usually their only comment is

" Vanilla was better "

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    10/11 LFR Antorus, because always wiping on the first try.

Back on topic, nice feat. I love when there's always someone better than you at everything.

Surprise Surprise you can 5man while doing twice the dps the encounter was tuned for on 10man

it scales down to 8 player right?

so they did it with 3 less than what scaling allows them. Not bad, but also not too impresive. End of an expansion stuff where everyone is bored to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post

so they did it with 3 less than what scaling allows them. Not bad, but also not too impresive. End of an expansion stuff where everyone is bored to death.
    It's definitely 10, but it's still not that impressive due to mythic gear and the artifact levels right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post

We were scaled down to 10. The main difficult thing about it was dealing with mechanics and berserk timer that were designed with more people in mind, such as blight being constantly on everyone, our healer having to swap with the tank at certain times, warlock having the tank buff in p2 and dealing with healer's bomb, etc. It was a ton of fun to figure out and do!

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Wonder what sort of complaints we will see when folks find out that they can't CRZ out of an area, when things get too hot for them in PVP.. lol
    I had this exact same thought lol....
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    Imprssive feat indeed but the guy's voice in the video is so annoying lol. Still congrats. Amazing
    Glad you enjoyed the video but sorry u don't enjoy my voice i guess

Good job on the 5-man takedown. I'm always glad to see a hunter in these.

considering it scales down to 10 players, 5 manning isn't THAT impressive. 3 overgeared DPS is all you really need. Healing is easier because there's less people. The only real challenge for 5 manning is the tanking portion, so i'll give kudos to that player but most certainly not the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Now ten man Mythic.

5+ Year Old Account
    No mention of the mythic+30 for this news post? Oh well, those 5 man runs are really impressive too!

Not surprised. If you overgear an encounter it's easy to do it with less people. Let's not forget back in vanilla when Onyxia was defeated with only 3 people or when a DK soloed Sartharion in WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuder99 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the video but sorry u don't enjoy my voice i guess
    Nah, your voice is fine and the music was awesome. Great job. Next time carry me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    No mention of the mythic+30 for this news post? Oh well, those 5 man runs are really impressive too!
    Tbh with the crazy artifact buff it was inevitable. I don't think it still counts tho, the buff makes quite the difference.