Deleted

Feral druid: survivibility in raids, hard to play?

Hi there!

Im going to choose a dps class which got a tank class, and what i got so far guardian looks awesome for me!

Im coming from an assassination rogue which shines in survivibilty and is pretty simple to play.

What about ferals in case of raid survivibilty?
    Its complicated to reach the higher 85%+ raid dps numbers? I know some pooling is needed (i think it should be the same as a rogue).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Hi there!

Im going to choose a dps class which got a tank class, and what i got so far guardian looks awesome for me!

Im coming from an assassination rogue which shines in survivibilty and is pretty simple to play.

Its complicated to reach the higher 85%+ raid dps numbers? I know some pooling is needed (i think it should be the same as a rogue).

Thanks!
    Those % is a zero sum game, meaning if everybody play better everybody remains the same %, or did I miss something.

Deleted
    Lets say the best 10 world wide player archive 2 million dps for every class.
    There are some classes , lets say assassination rogue, where 85% of the player base is able to archive 1,8 million dps.
    There are other MUCH harder dps classes where only , as example , 30% of all players are able to reach the 1,8 million dps.
    That numbers i mean

Sorry for the bad explaination

For feral druid it is quit common to be 1.9m dps and be 99% and 1.85 would be 55%. keep that in mind

Deleted
    Your trying to troll but still not able to get my question
    1% always is 1% , but how easy it is to archive the highest possible dps with a feral.

Hi there!

Thanks!
    Feral survivability is terrible compared to Rogues but what you should really be looking at is how does it deal with various mechanics like target switching, burst and AoE.

Your trying to troll but still not able to get my question
    1% always is 1% , but how easy it is to archive the highest possible dps with a feral.
    Not trying to troll. The intention is mine, the perspective is yours, think whatever you like.
    How easy a class could reach a certain perf% (without knowing your personal preference to a certain play style) would be SAME because you are competing with other people who are just same human being as you are.

Did I answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Feral survivability is terrible compared to Rogues but what you should really be looking at is how does it deal with various mechanics like target switching, burst and AoE.
    not sure how severe the bearform nerfs in BFA are since I was mostly testing my rogue in beta.

but feral is definitely comparable to rogues in terms of survivability.

bearform is a spammable feint (feint is on a 15 second cd now)
    and you're a lot better at mitigating physical damage thanks to survival instincts.

rogues are slightly better overall due to cheat death, but there are things feral is better at surviving.

I play both A LOT on mythic raids, and the only thing I Miss from rogues as feral is cheat death cos It saves me even if im not paying attention.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-07-18 at 10:31 AM.

Yes Feral is harder to play than most other classes to archieve max - Cause of snapshot and up time on dots so on..

Easy choice is Monk, DK, DH, Warrior or paladin if you want a DPS with tank... Guardian just the other way around.. it is most likely the easiest tank.

So Hardest of the DPS - and easy to tank.
    Pala is cake in both specs. - DH, Monk And warrior have some mobility things that can make a okay tank, a great tank. for rotation and cds they all meh easy.

I have one of each lvl 110.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    not sure how severe the bearform nerfs in BFA are since I was mostly testing my rogue in beta.

but feral is definitely comparable to rogues in terms of survivability.

bearform is a spammable feint (feint is on a 15 second cd now)
    and you're a lot better at mitigating physical damage thanks to survival instincts.

rogues are slightly better overall due to cheat death, but there are things feral is better at surviving.

I play both A LOT on mythic raids, and the only thing I Miss from rogues as feral is cheat death cos It saves me even if im not paying attention.
    Cheat Death has always been the most broken talent in the game since it was introduced. No class can compete with that, not just Feral.

Deleted
    Feral survivavability is great: you get instant Regrowth every few seconds, which heals for roughly 15% of health + bear form FR healing + Survival Instincts. Rogue has lower survivability since Feint nerf. (you can't spam feint and get healed for 20% health via Legs Legendary any more) Feral single target Playstyle is super easy: you need to apply 5 cp Rip, keep Rake up, Shred + 5 cp Ferocius Bite. If you take Sabertooth Talent, which is your best option, you don't need to worry about Rip any more.
    Be sure to take Moment of Clarity Talent + haste is your best stat + Legendary with increased regen and you won't get energy starved ever.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2018-07-20 at 12:18 PM.