Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    I was the one who got perma banned, you twat.
    It's no one's fault but your own that you can't write properly. "I got an account banned for ___" is not "my account was banned for ___." English is hard, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post

I have removed him but he can still message me. Why dont people read what I write?
    Unless he's a madskillz hacker, this shouldn't be possible.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Unless he's a madskillz hacker, this shouldn't be possible.
    Unless you logout of your Battle.net app then you still have the chat window open without the backend update. All he has to do is stay online on the App and never logout, then he's free to message forever

Open a manual ticket to blizzard. Say that they are harrassing and stalking you and that you can't get rid of them. Blizzard will fix it if you go the right channels

I have ofcourse done that T_T And no, he is still messaging me even though he is not on my friendlist, he is blocked and reported. He can still message.
    Only the person sending the message needs to have the other person on their friends list.
    As someone who was removed by a 'ex' friend (yeah - go on, make your jokes) - I was still able to message him, once I found out he had removed me, I did the same thing.

He didn't appear on my friends list, but he still appeared on my chat list - found it odd.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    English is hard, huh?
    It is hard for you because we understood what he meant.

Ive been struggling of getting rid of people for years now on battle.net. THE BLOCK DOES NOT WORK! Reporting DOESNT WORK! It says they are blocked, but they message me anyway. Ive closed the chat, whenever they message it reopens. They are still able to message me, day in and day out. Ive contacted Blizzard, they have been useless. I've reported everything, blocked them everywhere, changed my battle tag, HELP!!!! Im being fucking stalked and terrorized and Im going insane at this point.
    you cannot just ignore people in game and block them.

in order to completely block them, go in the social tab of the blizzard launcher. select the person in the list of people. On the top there is their avatar with a little down arrow: use the block function there.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Necroed?
    Why can't people just take things to PM or start a new thread instead of making such an obvious necro... >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Report whoever it is for ongoing harassment (use that term specifically) and EMPHASIZE that they are circumventing your attempts to ignore them. Blizz takes that about a thousand times more seriously.

I went through this with someone back in Cata, harassing me and when he could no longer harass me, he started telling my guildies things to 'pass along'. I reported it as ongoing harassment and the guildies he messaged reported him as well - and Blizz issued a permanent ban. This was a top tier raider on my server, played since vanilla and had PvP titles and all that, and he lost every bit of it because he insisted on being an asshole. He even appealed it and was denied.

I know all that because he messaged me from a new account to apologize and tell me that they killed his old account. I was like, do you expect sympathy or something?
    First of all, Blizzard will NEVER tell you what the punishment for the other party was. And I highly doubt he was perma banned.

If he stopped logging on, he probably just stopped playing on started playing a different toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    First of all, Blizzard will NEVER tell you what the punishment for the other party was. And I highly doubt he was perma banned.

If he stopped logging on, he probably just stopped playing on started playing a different toon.
    Reading not your strong suit? Here, I'll make it easy:

I know all that because he messaged me from a new account to apologize and tell me that they killed his old account.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-08-11 at 12:33 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Reading not your strong suit? Here, I'll make it easy:

I know all that because he messaged me from a new account to apologize and tell me that they killed his old account.
    And you knew that was really him because?

Sounds like a made up story.