Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    It's 100% the 24th.
    Looks like you were 100% wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    Looks like you were 100% wrong
    Dont worry im sure hell come in here and say prediction threads were just for fun and he doesnt take it that seriously despite absolutely declaring something. you can say 90% sure and people wont laugh at you but he even copypastad his own declaration into a second thread he was so bullheaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.
    Missed it, by that much....

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Glad to see my wednesday panic was wrong. See you all tuesday!
    Cries in European

I predict 18th of july in EU. And predict that BfA will launch the 14th of august.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I predict 18th of july in EU. And predict that BfA will launch the 14th of august.
    Still a better Prophet than Velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.
    Just as well that you couldn't, huh ?
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.
    Something's not quite right...

Deleted
    I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th."

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Still a better Prophet than Velen.
    Yeah he is kinda shit isn't he. No more faith in that guy. My next prediction is that he is really dead in AU Draenor, and he will meet his son, unknowingly in some event in Exodar in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th."

Hmm
    Does it really matter anymore ? Can't we all just be happy that its coming and angry like shit when its out and i can't do legacy raids anymore cause they oneshot you and they still haven't fixed them on ptr or beta ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Does it really matter anymore ? Can't we all just be happy that its coming and angry like shit when its out and i can't do legacy raids anymore cause they oneshot you and they still haven't fixed them on ptr or beta ?
    Calling people out is pretty much the only fun part of this forum when there isnt any news to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Calling people out is pretty much the only fun part of this forum when there isnt any news to talk about
    True enough. Go on. ill get the popcorn

24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.

LOOOOL So you would have literally lost everything you owned lool

This is how people get into some serious problems. Never make sure bets on unsure things.... lool

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Yeah, if only your post history didn't exist:

"Yup! Pre Patch will be launching on the 10th, not the 17th. "
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th. "
    "They just announced PVP Season ending, I say the 10th! "
    "Nah I still say the 10th "
    "I stand by the 10th as release date. "
    "We technically got a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th, we are getting pre patch on the 10th. "
    "I still say the 10th of July. "

Need I continue?

24th.

You people getting your hopes and dreams up are going to be heartbroken.
    Boy, you really look stupid now, especially after how many times you insisted it was the 24th, 100%.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Phew Blizz had me worried there honestly. But it was the 17th after all. Probably gives them 2 weeks to hotfix stuff before the Teldrassil event goes live first week of August. 2 weeks of that and then BFA.

Note: Actually the event probably starts the 31st. Good to see July is one of those months.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Boy, you really look stupid now, especially after how many times you insisted it was the 24th, 100%.
    It hasn't been released yet so I don't look stupid at all .

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ive-july-17th/ <-confirmed that next tuesday is the pre-patch
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ive-july-17th/ <-confirmed that next tuesday is the pre-patch
    Anything can happen in 4 days that could delay the release date. Nothing digital is perfect with no possibilities of errors.