Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th."

Hmm
    Vanilla fanboy - NOT a purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It is not disfigurement if it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Still a better Prophet than Velen.
    Yeah he is kinda shit isn't he. No more faith in that guy. My next prediction is that he is really dead in AU Draenor, and he will meet his son, unknowingly in some event in Exodar in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th."

Hmm
    Does it really matter anymore ? Can't we all just be happy that its coming and angry like shit when its out and i can't do legacy raids anymore cause they oneshot you and they still haven't fixed them on ptr or beta ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Does it really matter anymore ? Can't we all just be happy that its coming and angry like shit when its out and i can't do legacy raids anymore cause they oneshot you and they still haven't fixed them on ptr or beta ?
    Calling people out is pretty much the only fun part of this forum when there isnt any news to talk about
    Vanilla fanboy - NOT a purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It is not disfigurement if it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Calling people out is pretty much the only fun part of this forum when there isnt any news to talk about
    True enough. Go on. ill get the popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.

LOOOOL So you would have literally lost everything you owned lool

This is how people get into some serious problems. Never make sure bets on unsure things.... lool

Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.
    Yeah, if only your post history didn't exist:

"Yup! Pre Patch will be launching on the 10th, not the 17th. "
    "Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th. "
    "They just announced PVP Season ending, I say the 10th! "
    "Nah I still say the 10th "
    "I stand by the 10th as release date. "
    "We technically got a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th, we are getting pre patch on the 10th. "
    "I still say the 10th of July. "

Need I continue?

24th.

You people getting your hopes and dreams up are going to be heartbroken.
    Boy, you really look stupid now, especially after how many times you insisted it was the 24th, 100%.

Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Phew Blizz had me worried there honestly. But it was the 17th after all. Probably gives them 2 weeks to hotfix stuff before the Teldrassil event goes live first week of August. 2 weeks of that and then BFA.

Note: Actually the event probably starts the 31st. Good to see July is one of those months.
    "Oh, who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called the Void!"

"No matter how much you plead I will not sprout tentacles or turn into a giant eyeball. Well, I might. But not because you asked!"

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Boy, you really look stupid now, especially after how many times you insisted it was the 24th, 100%.
    It hasn't been released yet so I don't look stupid at all .
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Badger View Post
    Fucking joke of a moderator you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    To be fair, this whole sites moderators are a joke.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ive-july-17th/ <-confirmed that next tuesday is the pre-patch
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ive-july-17th/ <-confirmed that next tuesday is the pre-patch
    Anything can happen in 4 days that could delay the release date. Nothing digital is perfect with no possibilities of errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Badger View Post
    Fucking joke of a moderator you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    To be fair, this whole sites moderators are a joke.

The Lightbringer
    Anything can happen in 4 days that could delay the release date. Nothing digital is perfect with no possibilities of errors.
    Really reaching there sir. Blizzard has never delayed a patch with a release date given, and they've only done..... oh hundreds of them.

I've run a bit of math, based on Blizzard cycles and a bit of digging from my friend who works at Blizzard, I'm 100% that it's going to release on the 17th
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 Lofi stream. Come listen!
    youtu.be/JoRhogQqm4o

It hasn't been released yet so I don't look stupid at all .
    You are living in denial. It's coming out the 17th. Blizzard has never delayed a patch after giving out the date only 4 days before. Posting stuff like you did just causes people to laugh even harder at you. It is coming out the 17th. Period.