Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Keeping BS relevant during BFA

Issue is bs suffers a lot in every expansion since the products become irrelevant quite fast . A nice option would be along with the various mount speed affecting plans to have an extra one that would make some of the ground mounts fly for a limited amount of time. In this era of vanity it would be selling like a hot muffin during the expansion
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    A nice option would be along with the various mount speed affecting plans to have an extra one that would make some of the ground mounts fly for a limited amount of time. In this era of vanity it would be selling like a hot muffin during the expansion
    Through what semi-believable method could you tie this effect to BLACKSMITHING? That sounds like something engineers would get, if anything.

LW,BS and Tailoring will be able to craft three BoP items, going up to 385 (Mythic Uldir Ilvl).

http://bfa.wowhead.com/search?q=Embl...items:0-3-2+14

However, they are learned from crafting the "lower" ilvl version, which might make it random to learn the recipe.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/search?q=imbued#items:0-2

Second, basically all professions are required to complete the War effort to kick off Warfronts, which means that every once in a week, everybody will buying profession shit like crazy to get Azerite from supporting the War effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
    Through what semi-believable method could you tie this effect to BLACKSMITHING? That sounds like something engineers would get, if anything.
    Would require some hard arsepull to make it happen tbh , it is just that they have given the rest of the mount enhancing shit to bs so far ...

As for the crafted gear if we need to be honest is not what makes professions cache in. Rest professions (maybe with the exception of tailoring) got consumables to sell throughout the expansion that are always relevant (auto hammers, pylons, enchants, pots, flasks, drums etc etc to name a few).
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

The Patient
    here is my question, so shall I farm gear now so I can scrap it in bfa to get mats for my bs and engine.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    here is my question, so shall I farm gear now so I can scrap it in bfa to get mats for my bs and engine.. ?
    So far I have not managed to scrap any pre-BFA items.

Apropos but does anyone else always think "Bullshit" when they see BS?