Deleted
    1) Affliction - by far!
    2) Guardian druid
    3) Balanced druid

Got a "thing" for the scythes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    MM hunter, Prot Paladin, Outlaw Rogue.

Hunter main, possibly biased.
    The BM snake crossbow gun thing is at least interesting and unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Feral. Both easy and priceless. I could not resist the glow cats!
    GLOW: glorious lolcats of warcraft!

Brewmaster guardian feral. Every other spec have better transmogs from other content. I see so many say havoc dh i don't get that there is only 1 mog for dh warglaives of azinoth same as pally mop challenge mode gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro (other skins are ass. tower is clear upgrade.)
    Balance (light saber scythe!)
    Feral (obvi)

For those who like the prot warr/pally flails but dislike the shields, I believe you can transmog them individually come BfA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    For those who like the prot warr/pally flails but dislike the shields, I believe you can transmog them individually come BfA!
    You can do that now, even

1. Feral
    2. Guardian
    3. Either Prot Warrior or Frost Mage

Tough one:
    Arcane Mage
    Havoc DH
    Guardian Druid

Frost Mage, MM/Survival Hunter and Holy Priest are good contenders. Generally like all the mage tower ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    This is the only one I feel like I have to have because I actually play feral off and on. Came back yesterday after being out for 6 months and I'm only sitting at 906 ilvl. I have luffas and the gimme ring. I tried a few attempts last night and ran out of shards.
    Agatha is the easiest one out of them all. It's actually a joke. I would suggest getting a few Lightblood Elixirs as they seem to work for her. They will add a HUGE amount of damage for you. Also I would use drums after she's 50%. Feral has good damage so it should be really easy for you even with 906. You could also spend an hour or so in Argus or LFR and get to 915-920 and make it even easier. It's very doable with i900 or so. Did mine months ago at like 902 I think

prot pal/war would be hands down the best if half the wep didnt stick in the ground
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Well in my totally unbiased opinion I'd say the order goes in...

1. Guardian druid
    2. Feral druid
    3. Balance druid

Honorable mention for restoration druid.
    The balance of power resto staff looks so much better still though. I love that staff.

Prot Warrior was the only real Mage Tower skin I thought I couldn't go without.

All the rest were pretty forgettable, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    I don't think you can.

To use the flails, you have to go with Artifact Appearance option on the main hand (main hand is the determinant for all specs, regardless of whether the artifact is considered the main hand or off hand); doing that forces your offhand to be the matching shield. What you can do is transmog to the shield alone (if you're already wielding a shield), but not the flail. Even if you transmog over your shield with something else, the Artifact Appearance in your main hand overrides it.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I don't think you can.

To use the flails, you have to go with Artifact Appearance option on the main hand (main hand is the determinant for all specs, regardless of whether the artifact is considered the main hand or off hand); doing that forces your offhand to be the matching shield. What you can do is transmog to the shield alone (if you're already wielding a shield), but not the flail. Even if you transmog over your shield with something else, the Artifact Appearance in your main hand overrides it.
    You haven't been on beta have you?

Forever a sucker for the ashbringer skin

For me, it's gotta be:

Survival Hunter: It's just the best-looking spear in the game if you favor the outdoorsy, woodsy, and spiritual side of the hunter aesthetic, which I do. It's also the Lok'delar that never was. It's a shame that it can never be used in conjunction with the MM mage tower skin (updated Rhok'delar), since hunters no longer simultaneously wield ranged and melee weapons. I'd love to see those two together.

Frost Mage: It's just a great staff. The RBG tint in particular is gorgeous.

Prot Warrior: One of two flails in the game, so it's automatically extremely valuable in that regard, plus the shield itself is monstrous in the best of ways.

Protection Warrior.
    Protection Warrior.
    Protection Warrior.

That is all. Wanted that shield from the very first time I saw it datamined back in the alpha/beta. The best shield model Blizzard have ever made, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    You haven't been on beta have you?
    Beta and PTR, why?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I checked the current iteration of the Beta, I'm guessing this is true of 8.0 as well:

2-component artifacts such as Truthguard or Knaifu are now rigidly joined together; you can't transmog over just the shield or book if you've chosen an Artifact Appearance for your main hand (or if you're still wielding the Artifact). Heck, if you're not even wielding a shield or offhand in the slot it still appears like you are. The "Legion Artifact" category is essentially an aura maintained by the main hand weapon.

You will keep your separate transmog if you did one going into 8.0, but once you try to use the artifact appearance from the wardrobe it'll be gone.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Feral
    2. Guardian
    3. Havoc

Druids got some damn good love with the mage tower skins. Havoc is also definitely one of my favorites.