Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    ???

That's all I've got to say to you lol
    If someone asks a question like that, then oh boy they sure as hell won't understand a damn thing out of an explanation
    "Toast" is called "toast" for a reason. That too is a fact that has nothing to do with anything that's being discussed here. If you think I should equip higher strength items just because it's called "primary stat", you're being delusional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    "Toast" is called "toast" for a reason. That too is a fact that has nothing to do with anything that's being discussed here. If you think I should equip higher strength items just because it's called "primary stat", you're being delusional.
    But but but Blizz said so! Several times! Must be true and all! They have a spotless history of being on point with their declarations, decisions and strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It actually WASN'T changeable, all of Legion PL was the only loot option available to pugs. And on trials.... any half decent guild is going to EXPLAIN the loot rules to new trials, and if they pass their trial the would have gotten showered with loot, but no, people don't bring up that, they only care about the 2-3 weeks they get scraps because you DON'T invest in someone who may not be there next week.
    As long as most of them were in your guild, you could change. You're right, no one brings it up because it may or may not hold true. If its a DKP system, it wont hold true. If its a loot council, it Might hold a little truth. I don't go to work for a trial period and not get paid, so why should I raid and be a crucial component to killing a boss and not get loot? This is why they did this. Removes all arguments to be made because you have no choice but to let them have loot now.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    As long as most of them were in your guild, you could change. You're right, no one brings it up because it may or may not hold true. If its a DKP system, it wont hold true. If its a loot council, it Might hold a little truth. I don't go to work for a trial period and not get paid, so why should I raid and be a crucial component to killing a boss and not get loot? This is why they did this. Removes all arguments to be made because you have no choice but to let them have loot now.
    It only takes away control from players and gives it to Blizz algorithms. So players (loot council) cannot reward what they want, but Blizz can. So raiders are not rewarded on a performance basis but on how Blizz algorithms calculate the need to give them which item so they keep want to spend time and money on Blizz games. In effect it further degrades the need to behave in a social way while incentivising behaviour that turns players into payees.

All the while there are still people who think “toxicity” has anything to do with this change. Nope. That’s why they won’t revert it. It’s THEIR tool for THEIR purpose. Fanboys can just gtfo if they aren’t considered payee material by scientific revenue algorithms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    It only takes away control from players and gives it to Blizz algorithms. So players (loot council) cannot reward what they want, but Blizz can. So raiders are not rewarded on a performance basis but on how Blizz algorithms calculate the need to give them which item so they keep want to spend time and money on Blizz games. In effect it further degrades the need to behave in a social way while incentivising behaviour that turns players into payees.

All the while there are still people who think “toxicity” has anything to do with this change. Nope. That’s why they won’t revert it. It’s THEIR tool for THEIR purpose. Fanboys can just gtfo if they aren’t considered payee material by scientific revenue algorithms.
    This is just ranting...put that energy into something you can change cause ML is gone for good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    This is just ranting...put that energy into something you can change cause ML is gone for good.
    Oh - something I can change by posting here? Like ... how people see the great, fluffy, cozy uncle Blizz who fights for social justice? Surely you don’t mean anyone posting here should only do that if there is a real chance to change something meaningful in WoW. This approach would kill off any forum, the official ones included. Or just meaningless stuff, like what colour you prefer your Skinner-box in or what material you want your levers to be? Maybe they could listen to that.

Watch out Tsharna watched Asmongold's video where he says "skinner box" so you know he has a legit opinion.

weird how 90% of the complaints i read about personal loot would be resolved if there wasn't titanforging.