Poll: Would you play Classic if you unlocked unobtainable items?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Welcome to Blizzard's endgame for Classic. 25 dollars for transfering your tier 3 character to the live servers. It will be a huge cash cow for them to make an extra profit and encourage players to play classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    welcome to blizzard's endgame for classic. 25 dollars for transfering your tier 3 character to the live servers. It will be a huge cash cow for them to make an extra profit and encourage players to play classic.
    genius!!!!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I wouldn't want them to allow people to get unobtainable items for xmog on retail from playing Classic. I would, however, be all for new xmogs you could unlock. Would be a perfect opportunity for them to make remastered versions of classic tier sets/items that you could unlock on retail from playing Classic - ie hit lvl 60 on a paladin and you unlock a remastered Judgement set on retail, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    imagine if Blizzard introduced some kind of Heritage armor FoS for your Retail Account for leveling a Classic race to 60 in Classic?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    The poll says "yes" or "no"? and the question is "more" or "less"? So the answer for everyone is "yes" I would play it more, or less.

Deleted
    The one and only thing which would make me consider playing on a Classic server would be the possibility to farm the ZG tiger for my collection.

Though, concidering my bad luck in a) seeing the mount drop and b) winning the roll, it would probably be a waste of time. So... no Classic for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I would play it more.

...but at the same time I would be very concerned about people starting to reserve loot on Classic, only for unlocking transmog on main account.
    --- https://www.youtube.com/citanoo
    --- http://www.twitch.tv/Citano
    * Former retail raider of <Pacifism>, <Forte> and <Envy>
    * Part of classic guild <APES> from day 1

Would I play, yes. Would I play because of the feature, no. Would I want the feature, no.

The biggest reason this would be terrible is because there are tons of people who have no interest in Classic, or actively do not want it. They love the current version of the game. If you could unlock appearances on the Live version by playing Classic, people would be forced to play Classic to collect these items. Ninja looting "for TMog" would be insane. You can't say it would be optional, because most people who play this game wouldn't see it that way. Many would feel forced, and they would bring more toxicity and negativity to our servers. We don't want that. We want them to play because Classic is great, or because they're curious, not because they feel forced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Haha, yeah. Good thing no vanilla addons made things a cakewalk.
    Because it already was xD