Poll: When will San'layn become playable?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you claim they are different, the burden of the prove is on you LOL

and i clearly proved with the wiki link

blblabla

different horns not faces

with the pool we sure can see how many people want then

people are already tired about elves

AUEHUAHEUAHE you re completly wrong LOL

i genuinely laugh about it

stop being so clueless about wow lore 15% goes to outland WHEN THEY FLEE FROM THE DALARAN

you have problem with reading jesus Christ those 15% are the sunfury 85% stayed in quel'thalas

you must have some brain damage to believe 85% o the blood elves died in northrend LMAO

i need to save this thread to see the pearls once again, the pool who bite you in the ass, all those headcanon and mental gymnastic, truly gold, the sanlayn are truly the next high elves
    yes, you have proved that there are two groups of vampires. Also wiki doesn't really prove as proved be my where I have pointed out wrong entry.

Well, males look like males and females like females. And they have different demon markins on them.

Nope, you are wrong. You can't read with understanding. So I assume that you are either very young or slow.

WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 85% died in northrend? where did you get that? you truly are slow after all. I have said that 15% left to Outland after Northrend, not that 85% of his army died. You are a joke mate. There were two fucking journeys to Outland, before and after Northrend genius. And during the second 15% went with Kael'thas. We don't how many of total population stayed after Arthas plundered Quel'thalas. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kael%27tha...he_blood_elves look at the fucking chronology. We know that 15% happends during THE BURNING CRUSADE. Sunfury article is wrong, bad interpretation of encyclopedia material. On Kael'thas page is it properly put in place.

You should save it. You are making fool of yourself since the first comment.I feel somewhat pity for you because it is not your fault that your brain works like it works but at the other hand your rude, barking mad like zeal of denial is a bedlam material.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    yes, you have proved that there are two groups of vampires. Also wiki doesn't really prove as proved be my where I have pointed out wrong entry.
    you have not holds to claim those are wrongs, prove it, 2 tipes of vampires its because they are from different race not by type of vampirism, the fact is the vampirism is the same
    Well, males look like males and females like females. And they have different demon markins on them.
    such sexual dimorphism, demon marks
    Nope, you are wrong. You can't read with understanding. So I assume that you are either very young or slow.
    oh yes, the fetus, who want to play the baddies mean elves calling people young, pure gold

sunfury article is not wrong, you have reading problems, just accept that

You are making fool of yourself since the first comment.I feel somewhat pity for you because it is not your fault that your brain works like it works but at the other hand your rude, barking mad like zeal of denial is a bedlam material.
    making fool of myself? remember me someone making fool of himself, who would be? humm, maybe this guy

People love more elves!!! They have huge fanbase! This poll only reflects material fatigue and spite!!

but vamps!
    you already are making fun of yourself, saying a lot of bullshit and nonsense in this topic, "but muh elves!" and the pool is laughing at you, i say again, this is pure gold

if you on't want me to keep going ignore me, or stop quoting me

you have not holds to claim those are wrongs, prove it, 2 tipes of vampires its because they are from different race not by type of vampirism, the fact is the vampirism is the same

such sexual dimorphism, demon marks

oh yes, the fetus, who want to play the baddies mean elves calling people young, pure gold

sunfury article is not wrong, you have reading problems, just accept that

making fool of myself? remember me someone making fool of himself, who would be? humm, maybe this guy

you already are making fun of yourself, saying a lot of bullshit and nonsense in this topic, "but muh elves!" and the pool is laughing at you, i say again, this is pure gold

if you on't want me to keep going ignore me, or stop quoting me
    I can't prove something there is no information for. But what I can what is clear is that San'layn powers originated from LK while vrykul is unknown. So I assume those are two differents strains.

And body of course, faces, beards. You know, everything.

Yes, you are a youngling. It is wrong as proved by both its original source that is encyclopaedia and kael'thas article with chronological proceedings. Just read the fucking source, there is quotation mark by 15% claim, go there.

precisely, this guy being you

Problems with understanding. Pool is not about 'want' . You clearly are a special kind.

You can continue making fool of yourself, it is your name that is going to be shamed, not mine. You just reveal your ignorance and basic shortcomings.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't prove something there is no information for.
    nice, we are geting to something, next time don't say this as fact, you asumptions are no important though, until blizzard sid otherwise, its the same vampirism

And body of course, faces, beards. You know, everything.
    funny how "males being monstrous" and "females being pretty turn into this, i say again, you have no idea what are you talking, you are jut going on, wanting edgy elves

Yes, you are a youngling.
    sic, pretty mature, what if your chronological quote is wrong? what now? jesus jsut give up fam, its already stated in the sanlayn lore only FEW remained in northrend and with those FEW the LK only chose the most powerful

they have no big numbers
    Problems with understanding. Pool is not about 'want' . You clearly are a special kind.
    people don't want then and vote never, you don't need to be a genius to solve this mystery
    You can continue making fool of yourself, it is your name that is going to be shamed, not mine. You just reveal your ignorance and basic shortcomings.
    sigh, you be know by the guy who want edgy emo elves, you ae the shame

im just the guy who don't like elves

nice, we are geting to something, next time don't say this as fact, you asumptions are no important though, until blizzard sid otherwise, its the same vampirism

funny how "males being monstrous" and "females being pretty turn into this, i say again, you have no idea what are you talking, you are jut going on, wanting edgy elves

sic, pretty mature, what if your chronological quote is wrong? what now? jesus jsut give up fam, its already stated in the sanlayn lore only FEW remained in northrend and with those FEW the LK only chose the most powerful

they have no big numbers

people don't want then and vote never, you don't need to be a genius to solve this mystery

sigh, you be know by the guy who want edgy emo elves, you ae the shame

im just the guy who don't like elves
    I have never said it is a fact. Until Blizzard says otherwise there is no information whether it is the same vampirism.

Monstrous means many great things, for an example Nightborne, males can have nightfallen face while females don't

They are not wrong. Why? Because of the source material that is clear in this department. You know the original riting upon which those two articles are based on. Few remained but great many died. Few is a relative numbers. Enough for Allied Race, if we can have void elves we can have anything.

that is now what this poll is about, you are making stuff up. no, that is your projection.

well at least I don't want ponies for kids.

then don't like them, they will happen because of their popularity, if not san'layn then other elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have never said it is a fact. Until Blizzard says otherwise there is no information whether it is the same vampirism.
    there is information about being the same LOL, stopyoua e tripping balls
    Monstrous means many great things, for an example Nightborne, males can have nightfallen face while females don't
    nightfalen still loek like elves, and they are not playable

They are not wrong Why? Because <<insent my conjecture and headcanon>>
    nice
    well at least I don't want ponies for kids.
    you want edgy elves, rly mature
    then don't like them, they will happen because of their popularity, if not san'layn then other elves.
    we can see here their popularity, people are rly wanting then :^)

they are so popular that blizzard kill a lot of then in BfA, pure gold

there is information about being the same LOL, stopyoua e tripping balls

nightfalen still loek like elves, and they are not playable

nice

you want edgy elves, rly mature

we can see here their popularity, people are rly wanting then :^)

they are so popular that blizzard kill a lot of then in BfA, pure gold
    There is not. Show proof.

They look like zombies,ears don't make an elf otherwise orcs would be elves too. Nightborne male have nightfallen face.

Ah you are making stuff at this point. You have not even bothered to read source material. Headcanoning strong.

far more mature than ponies, that's for sure

it is not a popularity poll.

so they have killed a lot of other races that became allied races. pure platinum

7+ Year Old Account
    There is not. Show proof.

They look like zombies,ears don't make an elf otherwise orcs would be elves too. Nightborne male have nightfallen face.

Ah you are making stuff at this point. You have not even bothered to read source material. Headcanoning strong.

far more mature than ponies, that's for sure

it is not a popularity poll.

so they have killed a lot of other races that became allied races. pure platinum
    well well you still be delusional forever, the proof is lost in other comment since you ignored

but hey, you affirm they happen, so calm down toy don't need make up things, lets just sit and wait shall we :^)?

well well you still be delusional forever, the proof is lost in other comment since you ignored

but hey, you affirm they happen, so calm down toy don't need make up things, lets just sit and wait shall we :^)?
    There was no proof.

We shall, but this thread is not about my opinion but also others that's why it needs to continue.

Never. We've too many elves already.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    IMO Eredar are more different from Draenei than Lightforged are.

We already have something like that in Forsaken vs Gilnean worgen.
    Eredar ARE Draeneis.... you are mistaken them for Man'ari

If you want to play as a dark and brooding elf, the Alliance is waiting for you.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    until legion, all of then were slayed by the adventures ( it was stated in one quest but i don't remember the source, so i will not say it is fact) then we saw one in the dalaran prison, and we kill her too, now in BfA they come with this one

well we did a lot of quests as Deathlord in icecrown northrend and the ebon blade and we never saw then, i at least didn't
    The missing princes don't appear, or have not appear yet

These 2 guys:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prince_Theraldis

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prince_Atherann

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a possibility that they can be playable. Take note that Sylvanas was able to make contact with one of the San'layn meaning in the course of Legion or prior to BfA she might have sent an agent on her behalf to be able to make contact, Nathanos to me comes to mind.

There is also an existing base rig and model which would be nightfallen they could switch in and out of those two models from the basic San'layn BloodElf model to a mor bat/beastlike form which is Nightfallen. San'layn are true ablood Elves in the sense that they revel in Blood. How about a return of Kael'thas and make him San'layn as the leader of Blood Elves?

Nightfallen+San'layn combo would be unique which can be comparable to Worgen.

Would they fit the Horde?
    - Undead/Forsaken ties
    - Blood Elf ties
    - If there would be a lore which would focus on Legion Nightfallen and somehow infuse San'layn/Vam'pyr strain then it would be triple degree since they too are Nightborne. I'f infusing curse of Vam'pyr would grant cognition and free then the withered model too can be used as race asset.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-13 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    I would rather love the Forsaken get model updates similar to Sylvanas and her boytoy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I would rather love the Forsaken get model updates similar to Sylvanas and her boytoy.
    Would be neat, but I don't think they'd add Undead Elf for Forsaken after adding Void and Nightborne elves.

And giving an Undead Human like Nathanos would be like the Alliance getting Ghost Orcs or something (ie The stand-out "faces" of the Alliance and Horde swapping sides) and I don't believe Blizzard would ever do that either.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos hasn't made any allied race recommendation as of yet therefore his choice would likely introduce an almost Forsaken like state. The Nightfallen as a faction exists already prior to BfA allied races where the four introduced pre-BfA purchase are mostly neutral faction group.

There is still withered army in Suramar and some experimentations were made and it is also proven withered state is reversible which is similar to being mindlessness or without the guidance of the jailor of the damned in comparison to the Scourge however there are those who are under the Scourge but still retain their will i.e. Sylvanas, the Nerubians, San'layn.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-13 at 01:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The missing princes don't appear, or have not appear yet

These 2 guys:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prince_Theraldis

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prince_Atherann
    this said they showed in a vision,who know, they could be dead by know since argual died too
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-13 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    this said they showed in a vision,who know, they could be dead by know since argual died too
    Yes, they could be dead, they could be having a blood party, they could be sleeping, but in reality, we can just say that they are MIA (because of that, they can be used in any time, be it their corpse or just them to add a new punching bag, i mean... a new interesting and non-cliche dark character)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    There is still withered army in Suramar and some experimentations were made and it is also proven withered state is reversible which is similar to being mindlessness or without the guidance of the jailor of the damned in comparison to the Scourge however there are those who are under the Scourge but still retain their will i.e. Sylvanas, the Nerubians, San'layn.
    I don't think the Nerubians retain their will, i mean... look at Anubarak, he was cursing Arthas behind his back every time he could, but he couldn't do anything. (I mean... his action even got him the title "the traitor king", when he didn't even really betrayed his people cause he wanted)

Also Sylvanas never retained her will while being under the Scourge (that was the whole deal), she remained conscious though, but because Arthas enjoyed seeing Sylvanas being unable to do anything and forcing her to do things against her will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would my San'layn sparkle? If no, then never...