Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    southern barrens has been alrdy datamined so thats probably the next one, other potential zones could be Andorhal as its controled by horde lorewise (one faction defends andorhal the other attacks from hearthglen, and maybe one more in kalimdor like ashenvale or azshara
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-07-08 at 02:02 PM.

Wasn't the second Warfront already datamined to be in the Barrens? The aesthetic could easily be Taurens and Trolls vs Night Elves after the usual orcs vs humans one of Arathi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The last question might be were N'zoth's prison is. Is it underneath the sea? Or is it maybe between Tirisfal and Western Plaguelands in the zone that's on the map but not yet implemented? Do the Alliance forces disturb Azeroth's ley lines or something like that when they're marching towards Blood Elf territory and N'zoth's prison breaks?
    By my ragtag calculations (and a video comparing the pre-Sundering world map to the post-Sundering one) N'Zoth's prison is between Kul Tiras and Zandalar. It's actually right where that seafight raid idea of yours would take place.

- - - Updated - - -

OT: either Ashenvale or Feralas. The Plaguelands would be interesting too, though.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-07-08 at 04:01 PM.

I'd like to see Feralas become a warfront. Good place for a night elf/worgen versus tauren/ogre showdown.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-08 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tauren vs Dwarves in Southern Barrens is a nice approach since it's the only good spot for both races. Tauren don't really have any other zone they'd make sense at.
    That would be cool as well. Have the Alliance land in, say, Dustwallow and push in the Barrens from there with the aid of existing Dwarven forces in the hopes of cutting communications between TB and Orgrimmar, and providing relief to the Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    People whine for everything, we'll see how it plays out but it will be just another chore that you easily go trough without thinking like world quests.
    They've tried the whole PvP/PvE hybrid thing many times and its generally been disliked by both camps. I see no reason why they would repeat that failure again.

Not that I necessarily disagree with your point. I think future Warfronts could have more potential if they kept it PvE but added players from the opposite faction to "race" against capturing objectives

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    In the War Campaign, the Alliance already takes Gilneas (off screen) and pushes the Horde to only holding a piece of Silverpine, Alterac and Andoral. I would say a Gilneas Warfront is out.
    Oh, I forgot that in war battles usually don't happen twice in same place. Remember how Allies didn't take Paris in '44, because Germans already beat them there in '40? ;D

Dark Iron travel via Mole Machines. Those things can apparently dig to Outland . . .
    Precision dwarven engineering!

I think there was a datamined map in the beta named WarfrontBarrens and to me it's a great idea to get it here since we already have the two faction hub opposed in a battleground fashion.

Keep in mind Warfront could also be in a new area, and could even be Alliance AND Horde vs Old god / Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I know Blizzard said there will be more Warfronts coming in BfA but I doubt it. At this point I think the Arathi Warfront will be the only one because the feature is nonsensical and nothing that might carry over into the next expansion.

If there will be a second one... I would agree with you on Ashenvale+Azshara or Ashenvale+Stonetalon Mountains maybe. The question is what do the factions want to achieve in the end. Reconquering their old territory?
    There will be more so they can add more "zones" and world content into the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I think there was a datamined map in the beta named WarfrontBarrens and to me it's a great idea to get it here since we already have the two faction hub opposed in a battleground fashion.

Keep in mind Warfront could also be in a new area, and could even be Alliance AND Horde vs Old god / Azshara.
    Yes. Make Vashj'ir into a Warfront. I like it.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

It would but think of how Warfront works now.
    If you don't control the zone, it turns your pvp on when you enter and the other side controls it. You have rares and a world boss wandering around. Would that be a good idea for a starting zone? Plus I think it would be a monumental failure if the Horde or Alliance lets the other side get to besiege another capital (unless both sides get to do it at once in the final tier and Horde gets Exodar/Azuremyst?)

I am Team World Revamp, of course I want them to be revamped Maybe blood elves can get Ban'dinoriel functional again to explain why the Alliance won't consider striking there.
    They pretty much already do that with the battle of Lordaeron. As an added bonus the old zone is completely instanced. so perhaps they could just keep lower level players out of the new zone and use the older, instanced one for leveling.