Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I've done Sigryn on all classes, Retribution was the hardest. That said, Sigryn isn't hard on any class - but it's a lot easier on Enhancement and Assassination due to the much better mobility. The cleave is mostly inconsequential, but it helps.
    I'm basing my claims off the bare minimum completion requirement for all classes with low ilvl which ultimately comes down to being to walk out of valk charges and have a readily available dps cooldown every 30 or so seconds for the caster bubble burst. Which retadins have. I went back recently to do it on a demo lock and it felt just as easy, even though i had never played the spec. You don't need cleave or mobility. You need to be able to walk out of valkyrie charge and thats pretty much it. Simple for any class in the game.

It's piss easy for all classes. I've done it with faceroll 930s and 2 legendaries simply by understanding how stupidly easy the challenge is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you being arrogant about it doesn't really help your argument, it just makes you look like a dick.
    You're clearly mistaken. This isn't an argument. I'm stating irrefutable fact and you're saying that you had a harder time than me. You're not arguing with me, you're blatantly admitting to not being as good at simple tasks.

The challenge is easy, most of the mechanics cut out after a few rotations, and you can repeat the same last 2 mechanics easily, slowly, and with a very low ilvl without any mobility cooldowns on ANY class. Facts. Sorry that the truth upsets you.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2018-07-09 at 07:08 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I'm basing my claims off the bare minimum completion requirement for all classes with low ilvl which ultimately comes down to being to walk out of valk charges and have a readily available dps cooldown every 30 or so seconds for the caster bubble burst. Which retadins have. I went back recently to do it on a demo lock and it felt just as easy, even though i had never played the spec. You don't need cleave or mobility. You need to be able to walk out of valkyrie charge and thats pretty much it. Simple for any class in the game.

It's piss easy for all classes. I've done it with faceroll 930s and 2 legendaries simply by understanding how stupidly easy the challenge is.
    930 is wildly overgeared though - the challenges were meant for 900-915 without 80+ concordance.

You do need mobility. Warlocks have a ton of ranged spells (who'd've thunk it) which means you can be positioned much better and don't need great mobility, and even then gate helps a lot. Retribution is the hardest Sigryn challenge, not sure why you're arguing against that.

But hey, be an arrogant cunt if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

You're clearly mistaken. This isn't an argument. I'm stating irrefutable fact and you're saying that you had a harder time than me. You're not arguing with me, you're blatantly admitting to not being as good at simple tasks.
    Definitely didn't, but we all have to be proud of what we can, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    It's just boasting.

The imp mother and the wurm/bloodtotem are a lot easier.
    It depends on when you did them and your item level. The Sigryn and the worm did have the lowest average item level for a very long time. Of course what made others harder over a year ago was the dps checks, which is a joke now even at 900 because of the weapon. Of course the worm and Sig are still going to give people fits that can't do a few simple mechanics.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

930 is wildly overgeared though - the challenges were meant for 900-915 without 80+ concordance.

You do need mobility. Warlocks have a ton of ranged spells (who'd've thunk it) which means you can be positioned much better and don't need great mobility, and even then gate helps a lot. Retribution is the hardest Sigryn challenge, not sure why you're arguing against that.

But hey, be an arrogant cunt if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely didn't, but we all have to be proud of what we can, right?
    I have it on all classes genius, specifically because you can make 930s in under a week and the nether traits make them all trivial damage wise..

My point was that I originally did it on 2 classes below 890 ilvl and I noticed nothing difficult, because every single class has an ability to stop the aoe pulse nuke and to stun/slow the melee mob when he spins or chases. Mobility meant nothing since you could easily run over all runes or sacrifice a dmg cd to buffer a missed one. They all have these.

You stating that you need lock gates clearly proves that you take this challenge too seriously if you don't have the awareness to complete it without them. No wonder you think simple things are so hard. That's not me being arrogant, it's you over prepping for basic elementary school level challenges. Why would I be proud of your ineptitude? That's your deal.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2018-07-09 at 07:21 AM.

I have it on all classes genius, specifically because you can make 930s in under a week and the nether traits make them all trivial damage wise..

My point was that I originally did it on 2 classes below 890 ilvl and I noticed nothing difficult, because every single class has an ability. Mobility meant nothing since you could easily run over all runes or sacrifice a dmg cd to buffer a missed one. They all have these.

You stating that you need lock gates clearly proves that you take this challenge too seriously if you don't have the awareness to complete it without them. No wonder you think simple things are so hard. That's not me being arrogant, it's you over prepping for basic elementary school level challenges. Why would I be proud of your ineptitude? That's your deal.
    I have done mage tower on every spec without ever feeling like I need something as high as ilvl 930. My highest geared character (Priest) was ilvl ~923 and oneshotted all three of its challenges.

What I'm saying is that the Retribution Sigryn challenge is the hardest out of the Sigryn challenges, which is just simply true - you're apparently having issues either reading or understanding the nuance of the word 'hardest', since you're taking that as if I'm saying it's actually 'hard'. English is pretty difficult for some, I know.

And it definitely is you being arrogant. I'm not sure if this is maybe another one of your shortcomings with understanding the English language, but you're being pretty much textbook arrogant in all of your posts in this thread. Finally, about the pride - I don't know really, maybe a lack of things to take pride in?

Quote Originally Posted by Audrenalyn View Post
    Lol ^ I always find it funny when people say Bloodtotem was hard on hunter, when Disc priest has the same challenge. Just keep an eye out on your pet's health and rotate interrupts.
    What does hunter and disc being the same challenge have to do with it being easy or not? It is piss easy, but disc has the easiest going of all specs. Stand in the corner dodge almost nothing and never interupt as disc and you still win. You can heal through everything. Comparing how disc handles that to any of the other specs is absurdly silly. Even if you did that as BM the weekend it came out it wasn't very hard though unless you were sub 880, spec'd wrong or you let your pet die.

I have done mage tower on every spec without ever feeling like I need something as high as ilvl 930. My highest geared character (Priest) was ilvl ~923 and oneshotted all three of its challenges.

What I'm saying is that the Retribution Sigryn challenge is the hardest out of the Sigryn challenges, which is just simply true - you're apparently having issues either reading or understanding the nuance of the word 'hardest', since you're taking that as if I'm saying it's actually 'hard'. English is pretty difficult for some, I know.

And it definitely is you being arrogant. I'm not sure if this is maybe another one of your shortcomings with understanding the English language, but you're being pretty much textbook arrogant in all of your posts in this thread. Finally, about the pride - I don't know really, maybe a lack of things to take pride in?
    Ok kiddo, I'm just going to chalk this up to me starting an "argument" with some retadin main that doesn't like it when other people say his class is easy (even though I said it was easy for all classes). Congratulations on your ultra hard accomplishment.

Weird how only the people who main faceroll specs get so butthurt like you're doing right now lmao. Insecurity is a funny thing.

Ok kiddo, I'm just going to chalk this up to me starting an "argument" with some retadin main that doesn't like it when other people say his class is easy (even though I said it was easy for all classes). Congratulations on your ultra hard accomplishment.

Weird how only the people who main faceroll specs get so butthurt like you're doing right now lmao. Insecurity is a funny thing.
    Paladin is one of my least played classes in the past few years. Are you just scanning wildly for any way to insult me? It's kind of sad.

Furthermore, you know someone's run out of arguments when the 'kid'-patronizing attempt comes out.

Paladin is one of my least played classes in the past few years. Are you just scanning wildly for any way to insult me? It's kind of sad.

Furthermore, you know someone's run out of arguments when the 'kid'-patronizing attempt comes out.
    Lol "arugments". I'm not arguing anything. I'm telling you that it's equally easy for all classes due to it being doable by all classes without mobility cds without needing high damage gear/nether traits or anything.

But this is getting old (and pretty sad) so hey, I'm sorry that this class challenge was all insanely easy for me, because the challenge itself was insanely basic, and mobility has nothing to do with whether you can complete the challenge or not as long as you can hit WSAD at the right times because the challenge goes into a repeat mode of LITERALLY ONLY 2 MECHANICS that you don't have to have major movement for, but hey, apparently for people like you that doesn't matter and you need certain crutches to complete this ezmode challenge. I'm gonna have to stop talking to you now, as it's only making you more upset over nothing.

Have a good day and stop trying to punish me for not being total trash at an easy game. Thanks.

Should probably also work on that insecurity problem that makes you think everyone is being "arrogant" for not having trouble with super simple things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Well i gave up on prot Mage Tower because thats where you really need to keep an eye on numerous things (balls, boss, velen's health, infernal casts). Thats shit made me crazy. Fuck it.
    And Holy one is just annoying shit on first phase that asks for a good gear.
    Compare to that Retri just took me 8 attempts to beat. Keep trying and you'll notice the pattern. Hit the boss, save 2 charges of charger for the purple rings on the floor, interrupt the casts of both bosses, sometimes dodge the valkyries.
    Id say in term of the sweat and focus the hardest is:
    1)Calculate the cool downs to interrupt the casts of bosses; Hard. Also you need to switch often.
    2)Check the purple rings on the floor; Hard at first, then you'd get used to it and 2 charges of mount is very useful here.
    3)Keep an eye on the wall of valkyries; Easiest thing.
    i feel like prot pally was easier than ret, u dont need ot keep an eye on velens health, nothing should be hitting velen...Also theres like 8 orbs to run over that bring him and u to full health and stun everything in the room

Lol "arugments". I'm not arguing anything. I'm telling you that it's equally easy for all classes due to it being doable by all classes without mobility cds without needing high damage gear/nether traits or anything.

But this is getting old (and pretty sad) so hey, I'm sorry that this class challenge was all insanely easy for me, because the challenge itself was insanely basic, and mobility has nothing to do with whether you can complete the challenge or not as long as you can hit WSAD at the right times because the challenge goes into a repeat mode of LITERALLY ONLY 2 MECHANICS that you don't have to have major movement for, but hey, apparently for people like you that doesn't matter and you need certain crutches to complete this ezmode challenge. I'm gonna have to stop talking to you now, as it's only making you more upset over nothing.

Have a good day and stop trying to punish me for not being total trash at an easy game. Thanks.

Should probably also work on that insecurity problem that makes you think everyone is being "arrogant" for not having trouble with super simple things.
    Don't you just love it when people go into full defense mode and completely ignore everything the other person says? To say you're cherry picking would be an understatement. I'm the upset one (writing things in full caps and bold text)? Love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    It depends on when you did them and your item level. The Sigryn and the worm did have the lowest average item level for a very long time. Of course what made others harder over a year ago was the dps checks, which is a joke now even at 900 because of the weapon. Of course the worm and Sig are still going to give people fits that can't do a few simple mechanics.
    The reason i say it is simple. In the wurm you can survive even if you mess up an interrupt. In the imp mother, you don't even need big strategies, it's just timing your dps CD's, nothing one shots you. With Sigryn you need to CC, step in runes and avoid valkyrs wich will all one shot you, even with the boosted artifact.

So, yeah. From my PoV, she is definitly not the easiest.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-07-09 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's not for hunter. i just completed it tonight.

i got through by the skin of my teeth, because i got lucky enough for something to come off cd. the lack of healing is a major pain in that fight.
    I've done around 15 challenges so far and I want to complete the most I can before the pre-patch. I did all the DPS challenges with at least 2 specs and I still gotta say that Bloodtotem is by far the easiest. I did it with BM and I avoided most damage from the last phase pretty easily.

I played BM for the first time that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    I've done around 15 challenges so far and I want to complete the most I can before the pre-patch. I did all the DPS challenges with at least 2 specs and I still gotta say that Bloodtotem is by far the easiest. I did it with BM and I avoided most damage from the last phase pretty easily.

I played BM for the first time that day.
    Blood totem is definitely much easier with higher gear and ilvl. People probably say this is easier, since it could be done at a lower ilvl since bloodtotem has the burn phase of the worm before you die (at lower ilvl).

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The reason i say it is simple. In the wurm you can survive even if you mess up an interrupt. In the imp mother, you don't even need big strategies, it just timing your dps CD's, nothing one shots you. With Sigryn you need to CC, step in runes and avoid valkyrs wich will all one shot you, even with the boosted artifact.

So, ysh. From my PoV, she is definitly not the easiest.
    That depends on when you did it and the gear you had. Just like you can get clobbered by the valks now and miss Sigryn's interupt too. Imp mother was the lowest completed for awhile due to the aoe dmg needed, so once people got gear it became much easier for the masses. For Sigryn yes gear clearly makes it easier, but if you can't do a few things on top of dpsing you are going to have a much harder time.

I've done Sigryn on all classes, Retribution was the hardest.
    Holy shit, lol.

That said, Sigryn isn't hard on any class - but it's a lot easier on Enhancement and Assassination due to the much better mobility. The cleave is mostly inconsequential, but it helps.

Also, you being arrogant about it doesn't really help your argument, it just makes you look like a dick.
    The rest of this is okay though. Cleave helps but doesn't make or break the fight. It's a mechanics fight. More dps makes it shorter and so less opportunity to fuck up on repetition, but it's all about the mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Because it is. Well, Tugar might be easier for Windwalker. But Sigryn is definitely on the lower end of difficulty. Hell, the only mechanics to manage happen early on in the fight and only overlap once or twice at most. After that it's literally just "don't get hit by valkyries" for a while.
    I beat the WW one the day it came out at 893 ilvl and tried the same challenge as BM at around 910 ilvl a few months later and still couldn't beat it. I did beat the surv and MM ones no issue though.

I can probably beat it now but honestly, its a shit looking weapon and I'll never use it (just like the enhance, fire and arcane mage, elemental, and mistweaver weapons).

Ret paladin was my 2nd one beat at round 897 ilvl.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-07-12 at 05:20 AM.

i one shotted it honestly and dont even really play ret. if you know the strats there's no reason you wouldn't be able to

15+ Year Old Account
    This is all subjective.
    Ret tower took me probably 100 or so attempts. It was alot. Though, I did start doing it as soon as it was available and my gear was low ilvl for much of my attempts. But still, it took quite a while for me to figure out the runes, the valkyrs, etc.

But the prot tower took me literally 4 attempts. It was incredibly easy....for me.

Its a matter of gear, luck, and skill. Its different for different people. I would say keep plugging away at it. You don't have much longer, you'll feel great when you beat it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

It's not the easiest mechanics wise (IMO) but I was able to cheese it with 910ish iLV when it was relevant. Used fist instead of repent, saved it for sig and I went balls out AoE with divine hammer. If you have the latest tier, I can imagine how easy it would be to burst them down via judgement crits.

Judged sig, Eye for an Eye during enrage, took them all to town. At a certain health percentage, many of the mechanics just seem to stop. I also had that cheat death legendary too during the time. I'm sure it helped.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.