Harris County death row inmate convicted of killing over rims

Harris County death row inmate convicted of killing man over tire rims loses appeal.

This was quite an informative article on this case.
    https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...photo-15838707

According to the article he did have a “better side”.

Cheers

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Harris County death row inmate convicted of killing man over tire rims loses appeal.

This was quite an informative article on this case.
    https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...photo-15838707

According to the article he did have a “better side”.

Cheers
    That doesn't look like AP or Reuters. Must be fake news according to your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That doesn't look like AP or Reuters. Must be fake news according to your logic.
    Haven’t stated those others were “fake news” my friend. However, I have state they are biased. It is very very difficult to find a source that isn’t biased one way or the other.
    The bias checker on this one since you insist. Surprise surprise!! It is left-center biased.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/houston-chronicle/
    Left center biased: utilizes loaded words to favor liberal causes
    Facts: high

And now moving on to topic since it our esteemed first poster saw to it try a personal attack instead of discussing the topic at hand.
    The suspect may have gotten away if he hadn’t decided to chase after the and continue shooting him as he crawling away.

Cheers

Why is the OP using a source he himself claims to be biased. Maybe he should find a better source, to placate the OP.

Haven’t stated those others were “fake news” my friend. However, I have state they are biased. It is very very difficult to find a source that isn’t biased one way or the other.
    The bias checker on this one since you insist. Surprise surprise!! It is left-center biased.

And now moving on to topic since it our esteemed first poster saw to it try a personal attack instead of discussing the topic at hand.
    The suspect may have gotten away if he hadn’t decided to chase after the and continue shooting him as he crawling away.

Cheers
    1. In no way was what he said a personal attack. He just made an observation, and if you see that as an attack... well.

2. What is there to discuss? The guy killed someone for nothing and is getting punished. The end.
    change can't wait.

I always find it interesting how long a jury deliberates before returning a verdict. IMHO the shorter the time the more open and shut it is. In this case the jury deliberated 2 hours, which is really fast.

Deleted
    I really don't think having a 'good side' is any reason to change a punishment for murder.

I disagree with the death penalty if there is one shred of doubt not just reasonable doubt but any doubt what so ever no matter how absurd it is because you cant bring some one back to life if by any chance even the remotest chance a mistake was made
    but in this case the convicted isn't denying he did the crimes he was convicted of so the death penalty is warranted

Kill him we dont need such unnecessary killings over junk.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    1. In no way was what he said a personal attack. He just made an observation, and if you see that as an attack... well.

2. What is there to discuss? The guy killed someone for nothing and is getting punished. The end.
    And BOOM!
    People are discussing it.
    Thank you very much fellow MMC members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    I really don't think having a 'good side' is any reason to change a punishment for murder.
    His good side was he worked diligently at getting a forging crew together. Lol...

Cheers

Deleted
    And BOOM!
    People are discussing it.
    Thank you very much fellow MMC members.

His good side was he worked diligently at getting a forging crew together. Lol...

Cheers
    Well then he helped people make new friends! Fucking saint

10+ Year Old Account

Cheers

So every time you used this on someone you were trying to personally attack them? Why am I attacking you but you weren't attacking others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep life is rough, guess it's time for him to think about how much those rims were really worth. Hey you're in prison, but at least you got some Rims, swag!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    You see my friend he keeps trying to turn this thread to be about me instead on the person that committed capital murder. (Am I merely just answering a question) and actually steering the thread back to topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So every time you used this on someone you were trying to personally attack them? Why am I attacking you but you weren't attacking others?
    Have I stated their sources were “fake news” as you did my friend?
    I just give a media bias checker and type what it states. I even did it for my own source.

Please stay on topic if you can. Remember, three strikes and your are out.

And moving back to topic once again.
    At least the person’s show’s remorse for what her son did.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why is the OP using a source he himself claims to be biased. Maybe he should find a better source, to placate the OP.
    tough but fair

10+ Year Old Account
    You see my friend he keeps trying to turn this thread to be about me instead on the person that committed capital murder. (Am I merely just answering a question) and actually steering the thread back to topic.

Have I stated their sources were “fake news” as you did my friend?
    I just give a media bias checker and type what it states. I even did it for my own source.

Please stay on topic if you can. Remember, three strikes and your are out.

And moving back to topic once again.
    At least the person’s show’s remorse for what her son did.

Cheers
    Yes, yes you have.
    No I won't bother getting you quotes as we both know. (having done this song and dance a few times before) You will just deny them anyways.

Still at 0 strikes atm so......

Also this probably wouldn't happen to you if you didn't do it to others. Karma is a bitch isn't it.

Well he didn't seem to care about the dude's life who he took over some rims, so I guess I won't care about his either.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

He did this in 2009, why is this asshole still alive?

All that money wasted to let him rot away in prison.

Send another kid to school, execute the bad guy already.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    He did this in 2009, why is this asshole still alive?

All that money wasted to let him rot away in prison.

Send another kid to school, execute the bad guy already.
    Takes a long long time for the government to kill someone.

Cheers