[H] LF a Guild for BFA - Heals or DPS

Greetings,

I am a returning player like most. I have a long history of raiding in every expansion so far. I have done top end and casual raiding. I adapt very quickly, and tend to prioritize self preservation over chart topping. I pride myself on being very aware of any encounter I come across, however, I usually need some time to become acclimated to a difficult encounter. My schedule is.... weird. I work both early mornings and late afternoons; Mon, Wed, Thurs I work from 2:30 pm - 9:30 pm MST, and Tuesday from 9 am-3:00 pm, and every other weekend I start work at 5 am- 2:00 pm. I can do really late nights, early mornings, or afternoons depending on the day. Below I have made a cheat sheet on when I am available to raid.

Availability

• Mon: 12 am - 2 pm, 10 pm - 11:59 pm
    • Tue: 12 am - 8 am, 3:30 pm - 11:59 pm
    • Wed: 12 am - 2 pm, 10 pm - 11:59 pm
    • Thu: 12 am - 2 pm, 10 pm - 11:59 pm
    • Fri: [All day]

Every Other Weekend

• Sat: 12 am - 5 am, 2:30 pm - 11:59 pm
    • Sun:12 am - 5 am, 2:30 pm - 11:59 pm

If my schedule does not conflict with your's feel free to respond here, or in discord g4m3sh4rk#9816, or in game g4m3sh4rk#1966. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi g4m3sh4rk,

I sent you a btag request and would like to talk to you to see if we would be good fit. My guild, Villains, is a casual PvE guild on Sen'Jin looking for DPS. Outside of raids we enjoy doing mythic +'s and achievement hunting. We have a raid group ready to go for BFA but more is always better! Hope to talk to you soon.

Frank

Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below. You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Please feel free to message and interact with us to see if we are good match for you.

Our formal information:

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde ~and~ Sargeras - Alliance
    MMO-Champion posts:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    *Look for Saph, Lead Recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphanova View Post
    Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below. You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Please feel free to message and interact with us to see if we are good match for you.

*Look for Saph, Lead Recruiter.
    Hello, I joined your discord. Send me a message when ever you are available. Tomorrow (Friday the 13th) would be the best day to get a hold of me I will probably be on all day.