Deleted

Need some help at end of expansion

Hallo,

so I recently, a month ago, came back to the game after alittle over a year.
    Changed my main back to my dk and now I need a little help.

Even though it's end of expansion and everything will change in a few weeks I still want to optimize my dps. I see unholy doing good on sims still a lot of top guild on wowprogress use frost. What's up with that?

Also how much should I sacrifice ilvl for the frost and unholy 2/4 set. I atm have 3 set pieces, 2 of them are 930 and I could replace them with 965 and 950 ilvl pieces, when I get 4 piece is it worth it for frost/unholy?

And again I realise everything might change in 2 days or 10 days but still, want to optimize as much as I can

Thanks in advance

wowhead have pretty excellent starter guides for all of the specs that not only cover optimal talents/stats but also give a breakdown into what relics/tier pieces are worth aiming for, and when if ever its a good idea to sacrifice ilvl for a lower item. Unless you are planning on raiding mythic in the next few weeks I would recommend playing whichever spec you enjoy more as it will be very difficult for anyone to completely gear a new character to full 985 before BFA prepatch hits the live servers.

Alternatively you can go onto any of the class discord servers and they will have similar guides/information but generally the people who maintain the wowhead guides are already involved in their class discords.