Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why are you disguising an ad as part of a news post? That's really low. You ain't gonna make me disable my adblocks by doing worse things.
    It's clear you've done this, because it's not actually blocked by either of my 2 blockers. Why? Because you've added this as a link, as part of your news post, thus it doesn't register as an advertisement.

Reeeeaally scummy.

And if that's not the case and my 2 excellent blockers aren't blocking this particular ad...well, that's even worse.

The ads, they are getting smarter... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'd be quite so annoyed if it wasn't an ad for someone's weekend game jam. It's not even a game, it's just some "I bought the unity pack and did this overnight"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

You can select the ad, right click, block element. Problem solved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But I have a problem with it, a problem of privacy and security.
    Nah the link doesnt affect me, but the deception of it turns my stomach. Is it deliberate that they've omitted giving information to MAKE people click it? That'd be terrible. And it's exactly that kind of deception that makes me not trust websites with advertisements.
    How is there any privacy and security concern with it at all its not some random ad link to some unknown domain its from one curse owned site to another.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

It's a promo for a Curse game. I've added an additional explanation to the post.