Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The current legendary system with essences is perfect. It should've been that way from launch. You can easily rack up legendaries on an alt in a few weeks but during launch it was brutal. Of course, people overhyped the legendary values. While yes there were some better legendaries from a dps standpoint, it wasn't gamebreaking to receive a crappier one such as sephuz. Most classes the dps difference between their worst and best wasn't enough to make them completely useless. There were some special cases that they would (i'm looking at you sephuz for shadow priest) but overall it was highly overrated to get your BEST. Unless you were pushing world first, which let's be real, 99% of you weren't, it didn't really matter which ones you got first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Give the Sephuz's Secret designer a break.

I mean, a vacation.

Dark Legacy, though.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Yes I will miss my BiS legendaries.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part of losing my Legendaries is getting used to repair costs again. Holy Priest cloak was a blessing for my ingame wallet, probably saving me a couple of tokens across the entire expansion. No other item did that, not counting some lucky BoE drops.

So yeah, I'll certainly miss that one specific legendary. The rest of them can rot, but this one I'd like to keep

Only going to miss some of the utility ones like Aggamar's Stride. The rest can fuck off, they made it so you couldn't fully play a spec to it's potential without them especially at launch.

Yes and no. Yes because some interesting gameplay could be had if you actually had the legendaries. No because for the most of the expansion (and all of it while I played actively) you relied purely on RNG to decide when you got a legendary and which ones you got, and some of them were completely game-changing and massively dictated how well you could perform in a given scenario.

They were too powerful to be left in the hands of RNG, especially during the first raid (which happened to be the only one I briefly raided at a somewhat competitive level). In any case with Blizzard spoiling the M+ game by forcing single sets a lot of the skope for interesting gameplay approaches would have been removed anyway, though I'm skeptical how long that will last when the balancing issues it creates have a spotlight shining on them.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Give the Sephuz's Secret designer a break.

I mean, a vacation.

Dark Legacy, though.
    Was one of the best legendaries after being buffed though, sure it was a meme at launch but they more than fixed that.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    The worst part of losing my Legendaries is getting used to repair costs again. Holy Priest cloak was a blessing for my ingame wallet, probably saving me a couple of tokens across the entire expansion. No other item did that, not counting some lucky BoE drops.

So yeah, I'll certainly miss that one specific legendary. The rest of them can rot, but this one I'd like to keep
    Now you know how paladins felt when divine intervention was removed from the game.

Never cared much for the performance enhancing stuff but, yes, my warrior is going to feel a lot less fun without 3x heroic leap from the legendary shoulders.

Deleted
    Sorry but having my bags half filled with legendaries is not fun.
    Switching effects a little may be interesting but at the end of the day it all came down to running sims every time you got an item that may modify your gear setup to see if you have a better combination of items.
    Aside from the rng way to get them, there were also too many of them.

I will. This time, they could have took what they seem to have learn and apply it to have better results. Launch legendary were awful, having to wait 1 month to get the worst one out there is bad. But now that they know they can boost the stats of the non-output one and that they shouldn't do situational one, we could have get a way better system.

But with the amount of whining they got, I understand that they want to trash the concept for now.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

One of the reasons of having many gearsets were legendaries - giving the player the option to adjust to many details of a m+ was amazing.

Legiondaries, in my opinion, were one of the absolute worst features ever implemented into the game. Just a worthless, sucking black hole when it comes to dev time that would've been much better spent elsewhere. Legion would have been a much better expansion if they completely canceled Legiondaries before it even launched, but this dev team is so egotistical they would never change direction or make reasonable changes until it's far too late for most people.

5+ Year Old Account
    no i will not , cuz i hated how everyone can have Legendaries easily .

10+ Year Old Account
    The most mongo system of quite a few mongo systems in Legion. Good riddance.
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

Deleted
    With openmindness, i think the legendary system in Legion was good. Sure, it could be a bit frustrating when at first you don't have the right legendaries and you see some lucky LFR-guy loot the BiS before you. But there was an exciting addiction behind this. I really loved doing mythics plus in order to have a chance to got one in chests, same things with raids and emissaries chests.

Not perfect system.
    But good system.

For BFA i would like to see the WoD system back with a 4-steps storyline : chapter 1 for 8.0, chapter 2 for 8.1, chapter 3 for 8.2, chapter 4 for 8.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the legendaries... haven't gotten any of them besides the quest in Antorus. FeelsBadMan

A bit, I did enjoy the options it brought along, but not the way you obtained them. Make them grindable, or rng with a possibility of being grindable to get a few you really want and I wouldn't mind them in bfa

7+ Year Old Account
    I miss shadowmourne
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

I feel like I will miss the excitement of getting them. Hard to explain, it felt good getting one and the anticipation of it. That feeling was often very fleeting... I will miss set bonuses more.

Deleted
    yep, but i dont worry they will return back.. they were a success