Deleted

Question Buy Legion gear with marks of honor?

Will we be able to buy it on BfA the same way we now buy PVP gear from previous seasons (xpacs)?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    iirc they completely changed the way BFA PvP gear works and the way it is being awarded/acquired. Blizzard is re-introducing the Conquest Points, which will be a deterministic method to receive PvP-oriented gear. Every week you will be requested to earn a certain amount of Conquest Points and, when doing so, you will receive a piece of gear.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    iirc they completely changed the way BFA PvP gear works and the way it is being awarded/acquired. Blizzard is re-introducing the Conquest Points, which will be a deterministic method to receive PvP-oriented gear. Every week you will be requested to earn a certain amount of Conquest Points and, when doing so, you will receive a piece of gear.
    I highlight 'receive' because it's not like you get to choose. you get enough conquest, you get the 1st piece in the set. then the 2nd. and so on. you don't get to pick.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Hes asking about Legion gear, folks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Hes asking about Legion gear, folks.
    Yes, for transmog.

(for once, I wish people on the internet would READ)

10+ Year Old Account
    my apologies. no, you cannot, at least as of right now (5 mins ago) in the Beta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    my apologies. no, you cannot, at least as of right now (5 mins ago) in the Beta
    So that means that i better burn all my Marks of Honor while Legion is still up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemtoth View Post
    So that means that i better burn all my Marks of Honor while Legion is still up?
    You can already buy the ensembles on live servers. As alliance, its at the end of the building with the paladin class hall portal.

Deleted
    Speaking of transmog, when the hell is season 10 gear available for transmog? I'm just sitting on like 30 marks to buy my alts the last season transmog.