15+ Year Old Account

When will the far right hate mongering on this forum going to be forbidden?

You are basically forbidden to talk about ANY sensitive subject UNLESSit's about how bad immigration is.

I'm pretty sure most mods on this forum are ethically dubious far righters just like some of the posters here.
    You know, I feel ashamed for you, do you feel ashamed of yourselves?

All of the other "These posters are bad" threads usually have posts to link as evidence.

Are we talking about hatred for the far right or the hatred the far right has?

At the moment it's quiet, at least as long as Player Twelve, Daneman et. al. are banned.

Deleted
    It's possible he is trying to say that criticising and/or insulting imaginary sky alien based writings and people who believe them is not allowed on these forums, but criticising and/or insulting people based on the colour of their skin is.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

I'm pretty sure most mods on this forum are ethically dubious far righters just like some of the posters here.

No. There is only one, since I assume you are talking gen ot, really hardcore right wing mod. Mods just can't be around for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    No. There is only one, since I assume you are talking gen ot, really hardcore right wing mod. Mods just can't be around for everything.
    spill the tea!
    change can't wait.

it's really pervasive can't even read a normal apolitical thread without one of them trying to insert their hateful politics into things

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    My question as well. I think this forum is pretty open dishing on how shitty the republican party is right now.

You are basically forbidden to talk about ANY sensitive subject UNLESSit's about how bad immigration is.

Just like with many things in life the bad apples always make the majority of good ones look bad, negativity is a more powerful motivator from a nature standpoint especially since we still have dumb ape psychologies. People also hate to admit that a large portion of every population is built on immigration because humans are nomadic by nature.

Side note to anyone who reads this: If you are a person worried that someone is coming to steal your women and jobs you are the problem and not them and maybe you should step your game up and not be a pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    All of the other "These posters are bad" threads usually have posts to link as evidence.
    Well, the mods issued a ban for linking news about how bad a minority is treated in the UK. So...

15+ Year Old Account

You must be from an alternate universe.
    These forums are packed full of leftists and I have not seen a single conservative mod.
    Seriously, most things I have read over the last 10+ years outside of WoW threads can be summed up as hate America threads and liberal BS.
    If you don't realize conservatives are under represented on these forums than you are blind as a fucking bat!
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    You must be from an alternate universe.
    These forums are packed full of leftists and I have not seen a single conservative mod.
    Seriously, most things I have read over the last 10+ years outside of WoW threads can be summed up as hate America threads and liberal BS.
    If you don't realize conservatives are under represented on these forums than you are blind as a fucking bat!
    Anyone a hair to the east of a delusional leftie's compass is considered "Far Right" nowadays, so he's technically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Well, the mods issued a ban for linking news about how bad a minority is treated in the UK. So...
    That's nice but what does that have to do with what I typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Both hopefully.

Deleted

This is WoW forum. why it should ne neutral on political things? Just asking

Dont like those posts? Dont read them. Want someone to agree with you? go on left political forums.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did something change during my hiatus from perusing this forum? Last time I checked it seemed like the forums in general leaned more aggressively to the left than right, with moderators having much more liberal leanings as well.

More on topic I believe is I feel like encouraging both left and right discussion in a civil manner (I know it's asking for a lot) is a great way for people to open up to possibilities for growth. If you have areas that just turn into 1 sided hiveminds that blindly attack anything foreign than you stagnate as a community.