Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dark Irons get Shadowforge City, Mag'har get...nothing? Seriously?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=285380/s...rf-allied-race

Dark Irons get Shadowforge City as their capital. How freaking awesome is that? Yes I know the textures are old in there. But theres something AWESOME about having such a classic dungeon as one of your capitals / friendly area. Probably the coolest and bigger Allied Race hub so far too.

Meanwhile Mag'har don't even have their own racial hub. The only Allied race with NO HUB! Do you know what they get??? An already existing outpost in Orgrimmar....they just replace some Orgrimmar orcs with like 15 Mag'har npcs in there and call it a day......behold :

http://www.wowhead.com/news=285485/m...t-in-orgrimmar

What is this Blizzard.....why? Is it so hard to make a single unique Iron Horde building inside Orgrimmar (or in any random Horde area near Orgrimmar really who cares about the location) instead of this abomination? How is this fair for the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    They get Ashran.

what void elves get? a black dot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Take into account they are essentially refugees. Dark Iron Dwarves have had a few centuries at least to build up their city.

Give it time - they are refugees. Do you see a pile of NE or forsaken buildings poping up in Org or SW? no because everything they had was destroyed. I say Blizz will implement down the line and hopefully they will so its a bit believable instead of arriving and the next day having a whole Iron Horde base. Besides, Nighborne got Suaramar and VE got a few tents on a void plane so honestly I dont see a problem with this right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Shadowforge is awesome.

They could definitely update the Grim Guzzler a little though.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    what void elves get? a black dot?
    THis.

Void elves may have their own instanced area, but it's just two rocks in space. At least mag'har have a roof.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    THis.

Void elves may have their own instanced area, but it's just two rocks in space. At least mag'har have a roof.
    Honestly, void elfs disappoint me. I was really hoping to be able to see more of that area. The void is interesting. They do need to step up allied races hubs if they are going to bother with them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the dumbest thing to quibble over OP.

I mean F--k the circumstances and story around both those races right? It's not fair and equitable, waaaaaaaah!

Grow up.
    Here is something to believe in!

7+ Year Old Account
    THis.

lets see, you guys get a remnants of a planet corrupted by the void, totally unique and edgy to be a base of operations of your race, and you are sayingthe lame ass building shared by warrior in orgrimmar is better?

jesus chirst

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    This is the dumbest thing to quibble over OP.

I mean F--k the circumstances and story around both those races right? It's not fair and equitable, waaaaaaaah!

Grow up.
    they have the potential to geta batter hub in durotaar or any place the horde control in kalindor or even live in the Underhold who is abandoned

the entire planet refuges living in one building shared by warriors of the normal horde and living oustide like beggars is bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    They are refugees, so it makes sense. If you care about the race, trust me, I feel you. I know it sucks.

Take the Worgen for example : they are a full playable race not an allied one. But they too, are refugees, they share the same fate. Like the Mag'har, they had to abandon their home. And like the Mag'har got an outpost in Orgrimmar the Worgen got a tree in Darnassus. (And in a few days from now they are about to lose this too!)

Anyway, give it time. I'd honeslty like to see something more for the Mag'har.
    Last edited by Graden; 2018-07-10 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    lets see, you guys get a remnants of a planet corrupted by the void, totally unique and edgy to be a base of operations of your race, and you are sayingthe lame ass building shared by warrior in orgrimmar is better?

jesus chirst
    Nice way to describe a few rocks in space with some tents.

Polishing a turd doesn't make it any less of a turd.

I doubt you'd be happy if mag'har's "capital city" were a couple tents in the middle of Durotar.
    Whatever...

Only in a faction war expansion would this be an issue. Ridiculous.

They are reusing every single hub besides Velf to save time for working on things that actually matter.

Shadowforge is a vanilla instance with a new anvil. It's not "so much better".

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice way to describe a few rocks in space with some tents.

Polishing a turd doesn't make it any less of a turd.

I doubt you'd be happy if mag'har's "capital city" were a couple tents in the middle of Durotar.
    stop saying nonsense, you still have a unique place exclusive for your race

yes it would be better to have some tends somewhere in durotar, would be something exclusive so they can call they

YOU would be fine if the void elf hub was a single building in the middle of stormwind? no, you would no, so stop pls, elves are never happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar is their city now.

Also, every new allied race doesn't need its own special city/town or hidey hole area.

stop saying nonsense, you still have a unique place exclusive for your race

yes it would be better to have some tends somewhere in durotar, would be something exclusive so they can call they

YOU would be fine if the void elf hub was a single building in the middle of stormwind? no, you would no, so stop pls, elves are never happy
    Actually, yes, I'd like to see them get a building somewhere. Some place where people can actually live in.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Orgrimmar is their city now.

Also, every new allied race doesn't need its own special city/town or hidey hole area.
    Obviously they do, or faction bias.

15+ Year Old Account
    the entire planet refuges living in one building shared by warriors of the normal horde and living oustide like beggars is bullshit
    I mean, you could apply that logic to Ogres, Worgan, Post-Burning NE's, Gnomes, Goblins (heck they've been semi evicted from their slums for the embassy)... Look the list goes on and on, there's plenty of races in the game represented by one building/a small area. Mag'har are refugees recently arrived, and they gather around a small building in Org, but the majority are out adventuring/on the front lines.
    Here is something to believe in!

They wouldn't use the Underhold because the Mag'har are proud people. They wouldn't allow themselves to be thrown underground.

As far as refugees go, I wouldn't think to much on it. The Kaldorei (Night Elves) are losing their home, the Worgen lost their home. Neither will have proper cities. The gnomes are kind of in the same bucket, since they havn't had Gnomer and share a home with the Dwarves.

I wouldn't worry to much about capital cities =).

It doesn't need to be fair imo, but I also agree it wouldn't be hard to add something in or near Orgrimmar. Tho people would then complain they are copy pasted WoD buildings. It's no big deal...