Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Funny how Slipmat never appears when Trion messes up, but always goes on to post only the positive.. lol
    The overhaul is a complete mess up.

It's going to screw over those who threw god knows how much Platinum into it. There are people who threw 5-10k plat into this system.

And their excuses are quite frankly the same thing. "Muh technical reasons". They pull it every time this kind of thing happens.

Can't fix something or have to rework it? Technical reasons.

Patch or content delayed? Staff off sick or some other reason.

It's literally picking a damn stat from a predetermined pool and then applying said stat to the fragment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how Slipmat never appears when Trion messes up, but always goes on to post only the positive.. lol
    Actually i'm the one here loling away waiting for the penny to drop on some of the more 'concerned' posters who seem to get tunnel vision in their eagerness to rush in, Munchmatoast got it spot on, i myself already pointed out that the class/soul balancing Patch is essential to moving the game forward, useless to release new content without tackling the imbalances of some souls and the planar fragments system.

Of course once one 'concerned' poster rushed in claiming that the 4.5 patch was already released to Prime weeks ago (lol) and what Live got is a copy and paste job the others rushed in to share their concerns oblivious to the facts that there are no Legendary abilities on Prime, the level cap is 50 and not 70 on Prime and how a lot of souls were reset back to zero points on both Live and Prime, funny how there was no reset on Prime when all these copy and pasted changes were released to Prime weeks ago, according to the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Actually i'm the one here loling away waiting for the penny to drop on some of the more 'concerned' posters who seem to get tunnel vision in their eagerness to rush in, Munchmatoast got it spot on, i myself already pointed out that the class/soul balancing Patch is essential to moving the game forward, useless to release new content without tackling the imbalances of some souls and the planar fragments system.

Of course once one 'concerned' poster rushed in claiming that the 4.5 patch was already released to Prime weeks ago (lol) and what Live got is a copy and paste job the others rushed in to share their concerns oblivious to the facts that there are no Legendary abilities on Prime, the level cap is 50 and not 70 on Prime and how a lot of souls were reset back to zero points on both Live and Prime, funny how there was no reset on Prime when all these copy and pasted changes were released to Prime weeks ago, according to the experts.
    And where is any form of evidence? data to support your claims? Or is it the usual big claims without facts?

10+ Year Old Account
    And where is any form of evidence? data to support your claims?
    Not sure if serious...... even a casual read of the patch notes should make it glaringly obvious when it mentions changes to Legendary abilities and some changes were so drastic as to having to get their trees reset, that the patch was intended for Live, again i point out to you the level cap on Prime is level 50 we do NOT have Legendary abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

I guess im one of the "concerned posters" that you are talking about. I don't understand how someone who posts every hotfix fails to realize that all those balance changes that concern prime players already happened. All I literally said was they copy pasted the soul/balance portion of notes from live notes to prime notes. Thats why you have legendary shit in prime notes. And I only felt the need to point it out because you only linked the prime notes at first and not the live notes and made the thread "Rift Update 4.5 Patch Notes (Prime)" when now this was suppose to be a "live patch".

All I think it it was dishonest to post the prime notes saying it was all "new" soul/balance changes when it already occurred back in may. Hell I even used a 15 day code to log on just to see if they really did buff paragon that much again. You did bamboozle me I used a 15 day code, I wanted to stop other players that will also see it as "oh shit new prime balance" when it was just copy pasted from live notes, and those were already active on prime.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    I guess im one of the "concerned posters" that you are talking about. I don't understand how someone who posts every hotfix fails to realize that all those balance changes that concern prime players already happened. All I literally said was they copy pasted the soul/balance portion of notes from live notes to prime notes. Thats why you have legendary shit in prime notes. And I only felt the need to point it out because you only linked the prime notes at first and not the live notes and made the thread "Rift Update 4.5 Patch Notes (Prime)" when now this was suppose to be a "live patch".

All I think it it was dishonest to post the prime notes saying it was all "new" soul/balance changes when it already occurred back in may. Hell I even used a 15 day code to log on just to see if they really did buff paragon that much again. You did bamboozle me I used a 15 day code, I wanted to stop other players that will also see it as "oh shit new prime balance" when it was just copy pasted from live notes, and those were already active on prime.
    Judging by the state Prime is in mate I think it's safe to say most already realised to just back away and get out of there.

It's not worth £9.99 a month imo. It just isn't. You would be better off spending it on something like Netflix, FF14, WoW or PS Plus imo for entertainment. The £9.99 value is just not there.

That i can agree with.