Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

  1. #1

    It's 2018, why don't we have quivers as BM/MM

    I mean come on.. We had them in Legion with the MM artefacts, where the hell are we getting our arrows from?

    I simply don't get it from vanilla to wotlk we had quivers and then they removed it.. But why can't we have COSMETIC quivers? Even if it's only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    looking at past blizzcons it will besomething like : lies , PR, savage land ! savage experience , more lies , even more lies ,even more PR - amazing raid content, some lies , more lies , more PR - patches/expansion faster then ever , more lieks , wow subs droped because players fluctuate with expansion not because our expansion was utter garbage , more lies .... end of blizzcon.

  2. #2
    I agree it is odd.

    It sounds lame but it spoils the immersion a bit for me.
    Legions quivers made the look completed sensible.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    I mean come on.. We had them in Legion with the MM artefacts, where the hell are we getting our arrows from?

    I simply don't get it from vanilla to wotlk we had quivers and then they removed it.. But why can't we have COSMETIC quivers? Even if it's only one.

    Agreed. One of my favourite aspects of the artifact appearances for MM is that they have quivers.

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Constantinople
    Posts
    1,757
    I use a gun tmog, and keep my bullets in my pocket.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristix View Post
    I agree it is odd.

    It sounds lame but it spoils the immersion a bit for me.
    Legions quivers made the look completed sensible.
    Exactly it did killed me with the announcement that BFA won't have em... My Class Fantasy is dead again
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    looking at past blizzcons it will besomething like : lies , PR, savage land ! savage experience , more lies , even more lies ,even more PR - amazing raid content, some lies , more lies , more PR - patches/expansion faster then ever , more lieks , wow subs droped because players fluctuate with expansion not because our expansion was utter garbage , more lies .... end of blizzcon.

  6. #6
    They announced that there wouldn’t be any? Jeeeeeeez...


    Well, there goes my dream of turning Zandalari on my hunter. Pretty much locked into being some form of elf now that the Thas’dorah quiver exists, seeing how intensely elven it is in its design.

  7. #7
    This is a great question.

  8. #8
    No new quivers, AND you can't even mog the MM bow as BM to get a quiver, because apparently Blizzard likes their inane transmog restrictions.

    /sigh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •