Mage Tower Tips for All Specs, Sotanathor, The Soultakers, MoP Timewalking, Hotmogu

Diablo Sale & Challenge Rift - Week 55

The Boomsday Project is Hearthstone's Next Expansion

Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes – July 10, 2018

Pink Mercy Raises More Than 12.7 Million (USD) for Breast Cancer Research

Mage Tower Tips for All Specializations
    Simca has created a guide with update Mage Tower tips for all specs. Hurry up and get your appearances, as time has almost run out!

Greater Invasion Boss - Sotanathor
    Sotanathor is up this week, rewarding item level 930 loot!

World Boss - The Soultakers
    This week the World Boss is The Soultakers! Death Knights can get the hidden appearance for their Frost Spec.

Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
    Mists of Pandaria timewalking is back! It offers rewards such as Yu'lei, Daughter of Jade.

PvP Brawl - Temple of Hotmogu
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Enter the Temple of Kotmogu for this fast-paced match. For a whole new twist, players will be able throw the Orb of Power to friendly players in a game of hot potato. Beware, they’ll also gain the debuffs along with the orb so choose wisely. We’re turning things up (to 11) by changing resurrection time to a quick 5 seconds. Who will be able to hold on to the power to claim victory?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had known some of the tricks mentioned when I did all the Mage Tower challenges. Good luck to those still working on them!

So... do we have another week then? Well, procrastination endures

good timing to farm Anglers rep if one of you guys still need that water strider mount from MoP

Glad they stopped mentioning the Time Reaver mount that never drops. Thing is more rare than the TLPD!