Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytraz View Post
    It still doesnt invalidate anything I said, when the post I quoted said this: "Terrible AoE, terrible burst damage, hideous ramp-up time on damage, very little mobility, no cooldowns..."
    Nor do "bigger picture" rankings invalidate design issues, which was my point.

    Let's agree that "Spriest was garbage" was hyperbolic... So now what are your thoughts on the rest of that quote?

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Nor do "bigger picture" rankings invalidate design issues, which was my point.

    Let's agree that "Spriest was garbage" was hyperbolic... So now what are your thoughts on the rest of that quote?
    I don't care about your point lmao. I commented on someone else's post, and you begin quoting me. I was only commenting on HIS post. He was talking about Spriests being garbage in Legion, which is NOT true. You're taking this conversation elsewhere. Just stop talking to me.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytraz View Post
    It still doesnt invalidate anything I said, when the post I quoted said this: "Terrible AoE, terrible burst damage, hideous ramp-up time on damage, very little mobility, no cooldowns...Spriest was garbage."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytraz View Post
    He was talking about Spriests being garbage in Legion, which is NOT true.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Let's agree that "Spriest was garbage" was hyperbolic... So now what are your thoughts on the rest of that quote?
    answer plz

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    answer plz
    Dude just put him on ignore and report,each post he makes he proves he is a clueless clown troll who has no clue what he is talking about regarding anything. Soon he will fade away.
    Last edited by Clearcut; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    Sounds like a very long-winded way of saying that mythic raiding is the only thing that matters, so anyone who cares about anything else doesn’t matter, and is probably bad at the game anyway.
    Pretty much, yeah.

    In raids you could get by on some fights, but in dungeons, Spriest is just fucked. No burst damage, terrible AoE, terrible ramp-up time on DPS, awful mobility, etc. Spriest was just one of the worst classes overall in 5mans, due to its design with DoTs and voidform. In higher M+ it was okayish because things lived longer, but still suffered due to bad AoE and crap mobility.

    Made even worse by the fact that we only have 1 DPS spec. Other classes could just switch to another spec if one was bad, but Priest was stuck with the same garbage spec the whole expac.

    This terrible class balance is one of the big contributing factors as to why I don't play retail anymore.
    Guide for setting up VuhDo to track shields/absorbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

  6. #86
    ^ I think you may have misread the post you were quoting, based on your reply.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Pretty much, yeah.

    In raids you could get by on some fights, but in dungeons, Spriest is just fucked. No burst damage, terrible AoE, terrible ramp-up time on DPS, awful mobility, etc. Spriest was just one of the worst classes overall in 5mans, due to its design with DoTs and voidform. In higher M+ it was okayish because things lived longer, but still suffered due to bad AoE and crap mobility.

    Made even worse by the fact that we only have 1 DPS spec. Other classes could just switch to another spec if one was bad, but Priest was stuck with the same garbage spec the whole expac.

    This terrible class balance is one of the big contributing factors as to why I don't play retail anymore.
    no one cares if spriest is bad in fucfking normal dungeons where mobs die if u sneeze at them. SP was insane pushing high mythic+ content early. If you are bad and couldnt play S2M properly or played in bad groups dont blame the class. For example you could pop S2M in Maw inside the boat and you would be at 100stacks when you hit Harbaron and destroy him in few seconds.

    EDIT: I know SP has had pretty bad expansion overall but please dont talk like that when you obviously play at low skill level.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    answer plz
    Shadow Priest was not garbage. Period. Not even a little bit. In terms of numbers, Spriests were among the best in raiding in Legion.

    Shadow Priests struggled in other areas such as in mythic +. But raidwise, they were phenomenal in Legion. If you disagree with that, then you are disagreeing with statistics, and statistics are unbiased, objective and they don't lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Pretty much, yeah.

    In raids you could get by on some fights, but in dungeons, Spriest is just fucked. No burst damage, terrible AoE, terrible ramp-up time on DPS, awful mobility, etc. Spriest was just one of the worst classes overall in 5mans, due to its design with DoTs and voidform. In higher M+ it was okayish because things lived longer, but still suffered due to bad AoE and crap mobility.

    Made even worse by the fact that we only have 1 DPS spec. Other classes could just switch to another spec if one was bad, but Priest was stuck with the same garbage spec the whole expac.

    This terrible class balance is one of the big contributing factors as to why I don't play retail anymore.
    Look at what you are saying. "They could get by in some fights..." LMFAO. You are right that in Mythic +, THEY SUCKED ASS. I am not disagreeing with that. But to say they were garbage in raiding or that "they were decent in a few fights..." is just misleading and plain wrong.

    And why would you even bring up me not having mained Spriest in Legion, when you don't even play retail? xD
    Last edited by Cytraz; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •