I've completed all challenges for 3 specs with 900ilvl and here are some quick tips!

I had only one legendary ring which is from Argus. I wore anything I can find without looking for any stats. Also had like no experience with Prot, and that was the most intense one. Here some quick tips from an underexperinced warrior player!

Here is my toon:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...-nether/kurota

Fury:

This one was hardest for me, took me like 20 tries. Because I hadn't any good legendaries for this fight, killing imps was a problem for me. So I tried someone else's tactic, I ignored Imp Servants and their heals until Agatha spawned Umbral imps. That's usually after you broke her shield and interrupt her. You can pop battle cry and odyn's fury together to kill all of them together. Because I had issues with killing imps one by one, I never killed these servants alone. Also, I suggest using potion and drums at the start to maximize your damage to phase 2.

TL: DR Ignore servants until Agatha spawns umbral imps, then you can aoe all of them together with cooldowns.

Arms:

It's a DPS check for Phase 2 yeah. I was very uncomfortable with that but I barely managed to kill him. Mage phase is really straightforward, you nuke him, aoe down ice things. On arcane phase, jumping usually let you end that phase quick but on some runs, my heroic jump was on cooldown so I followed the straight path by killing normal adds and hiding in their bubble. Since your burst is too strong, you can kill them easily and hide under the bubble, charge next one etc.

On Phase 2, the most important tip I can give is KITE EFFICIENTLY. You know, you need to kite him to maximize space, but if you move him too soon, you will get out of space at the end of 3rd adds if you don't have enough damage like me. So you can get some damage from the AoE, its okay, but don't move him out quickly, be patient and KITE SLOWLY.

Protection:

Let me tell this straight, I had zero experience with protection warrior. Run couple of LFR runs to get an idea. Since our artifacts are overpowered now, you can burst inquisitor really fast. So I popped potion and cooldowns, ignored stacks until he was at %60ish. Left the zone, used orbs and stormbolt to prevent him attacking me and repeated. On phase1 you can ignore all mechanics (rather than nether horrors) and burst him down.

Phase2 is really easy but tricky. You need to move constantly, keep aggro on nether horrors and use defensives really good. You can Spell Reflect Krull's healing rather than interrupting him so you can get healed by your auto attacks. I couldn't be able to eat 3th annihilate so I popped 2 orbs one by one, and died when he was %1.5. So if he is really low and you don't think you can eat 3th annihilate, chain cc him with storm bolt and orbs! Then velen and our demon hunter friend kill him! It was really intense.

If you are experienced with protection, I'm sure it's much easier for you. But If you are a total noob like me for prot, you can just burst both of them really quick!
    Last edited by Arzamar; 2018-07-10 at 11:52 PM.

Deleted
    I really appreciate you posting this thread, i think it's gonna do wonders for me, i am stuck at prot (already done Arms and i find Fury ugly).

I also completed these challenges recently, but was more around 910 ilvl. Just wanted to drop another tip for phase two of Arms, you need to conserve your artifact ability and bladestorm for the adds. I found that if I ran to the other side of the platform and began hamstringing the adds till they moved, shockwaved them for the stun, then popped artifact power + bladestorm would drop at least one of them into execute range. If you talented sweeping strikes you can just execute down one of them and it would either kill all of them or allow the others to be executed as well.

Deleted
    i've heard these mystical tales of people who have the npcs do a lot of damage to kruul. but ive wiped on 0.5% and shit and the npcs always just fall over.

If people are unfamiliar with prot, go do LFR/Normal for 2pce t21. Even if you drop significant ilvl for it, the bonus trivialises this

Quote Originally Posted by MookieRah View Post
    I also completed these challenges recently, but was more around 910 ilvl. Just wanted to drop another tip for phase two of Arms, you need to conserve your artifact ability and bladestorm for the adds. I found that if I ran to the other side of the platform and began hamstringing the adds till they moved, shockwaved them for the stun, then popped artifact power + bladestorm would drop at least one of them into execute range. If you talented sweeping strikes you can just execute down one of them and it would either kill all of them or allow the others to be executed as well.
    Ah yeah I forgot to say that. You need to save Shockwave bladestorm and battle cry for adds. 3 of them together is enough actually you can burst them really quick.

I found that battle cry wasn’t necessary if you talented sweeping strikes so that you could burst them down after one of them hit the execution range. Having battle cry for the boss was worth it, as before I kept running out of floor to fight. That said, I didn’t optimize the second phase that much aside from the adds. I likely could have had more time, but if you don’t need bc to burn adds it’s far less stressful.