Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Work. 10char

Deleted
    Trying to get the reps maxed to get Void Elves (15k to exalted) and Lightforged Draenei (got that last night). I will never ever really play Alliance, but I still want to be able to make every allied race possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Not play at all, mess around in HS instead. Need a break to build up that hype.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I've just got back into the game so levelling very late and rushy.

Also soloing old raids on all my toons because its fun.

gonna level up some of 100 that i just abandoned in Legion . there is nothing else to do since all transmog farm will be broken and doin legion content will be pointless.

Deleted
    Farming ''Bloodthirsty'' title

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watched Anime series, played other games. The usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly beta. Drop by on live for gold mostly, then quickly log off.

Prepatch next week.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Just finished my last mage tower.

Don't have enough time to hit prestiege 25 unfortunately, best I can do is 24 - probably try to get the last 100 Legion archaeology sites for the title.

Working on Balance of Power on the Druid, getting the fishing mount from Dal, and getting the rat mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mass farming transmog and mounts from old raids. I got Iron Juggernaught and the Chromatic Drake this week. Still no Tusks though.

I also finally leveled up my Highmountain before they nerfed Kara. Now I’ve got all four heritage armor sets.

Beyond that I’ll probably continue my Fallout 3 playthrough, I finally managed to find a semi-stable version of the game on GOG after messing around with the .ini file for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Farming ''Bloodthirsty'' title
    Can I ask how? Sometimes I wish we could get a time machine just for wow...Was so much easier before Blizzard nerfed fun aka crossrealm BG premade.

...And Im not subbed. Have nothing left to do. So would just had done like more AH play, more WQ prestige honor farm, and some odd grinds I cared about. Did sooo much shit in legion I never thought Id get going on, so now I have no real goals left but some impossible mounts etc which I just dont bother with...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Just finished my 23rd mage tower. The other 13 I don't want, either because I don't like the look of them or the encounters are too long.

Right now I'm running a mage tower challenge marathon... Got 4 appearances in the last 3 days! Once they lose those tomorrow, I'll consume whatever little content they feed us, and probably keep leveling my resto druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Can I ask how? Sometimes I wish we could get a time machine just for wow...Was so much easier before Blizzard nerfed fun aka crossrealm BG premade.

...And Im not subbed. Have nothing left to do. So would just had done like more AH play, more WQ prestige honor farm, and some odd grinds I cared about. Did sooo much shit in legion I never thought Id get going on, so now I have no real goals left but some impossible mounts etc which I just dont bother with...
    Nothing really original, just by doing BG's. Premade with guild members might help for quick wins and kills as well. I used to love world PvP but this aspect of the game is kind a dead now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play the beta lol

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Nothing really original, just by doing BG's. Premade with guild members might help for quick wins and kills as well. I used to love world PvP but this aspect of the game is kind a dead now.
    Yea thats what I feared...Getting some 100 HKs pr. BG....ZZZzzz Bloodthirsty was so much easier back in around 2011/12.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Trying to do feral and guardian mage tower appearances. Did for mage.

Grinded Fisher friends, got all three major artifact traits. Grinded field medic. Did as much pvp as I could stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Invasions end at launch?

- - - Updated - - -

Could just give us a junk alt name and server

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure they will. They did it for the all lfrs so far
    Armory doesnt display statistics well. Also doesnt show dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing through my library of games. Currently playing Ys VIII.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Fill time? I have so much shit to do I'm a bit sad the prepatch and BfA are coming so quickly. But then again at least I won't be bored at all :P
    hahaha sorry should have chosen a other word for that.. For sure there a plenty of things to do so you have to be bored! I felt like the time between BfA announcement and now, burned away like butter in the heat of the hot sun!