Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They should let people know sooner than later though, there are things hinged on when it hits and whether someone will make more time available personally for things like Mage Tower and some achievements,
    It's probably wisest to assume that it'll be next week and get as much done as you can so you're not blindsided, then you can be surprised and glad that you had more time after all and potentially chase more skins. For example, I wasn't completely sure it wouldn't drop yesterday, so on monday night I got my field medic achieve done and WW monk challenge. Now that there's another week I'm gonna try for brewmaster and try and have that done by next Tuesday.

    If you're wrong about when it drops, the stakes are high. Plus with a lot of the fights you have to learn mechanics too and its not just about brute force. Why have the worry of a couple of days deadline on top of that? GL on your challenges--its worth the effort I love seeing my toons with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    gg guys, we chose an authoritarian retard over a socialist whose most radical stance was free college for kids. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But there is also one more fundamental truth about Americans that plays to our favor: we love to smash down those we lift up. That's as American as apple pie. There has not been a President in the post-war era, except maybe Eisenhower and Kennedy (who didn't live long), who hasn't been felled by something they said or did.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    It's probably wisest to assume that it'll be next week and get as much done as you can so you're not blindsided, then you can be surprised and glad that you had more time after all and potentially chase more skins. For example, I wasn't completely sure it wouldn't drop yesterday, so on monday night I got my field medic achieve done and WW monk challenge. Now that there's another week I'm gonna try for brewmaster and try and have that done by next Tuesday.

    If you're wrong about when it drops, the stakes are high. Plus with a lot of the fights you have to learn mechanics too and its not just about brute force. Why have the worry of a couple of days deadline on top of that? GL on your challenges--its worth the effort I love seeing my toons with them.
    True enough, I managed to do Agatha on my DK and I am now Trying to get Kruul with my 924 ilvl pally.
    “If you don't believe me that is too damn bad!”

  3. #23
    I find it kinda disrespectful. It's like they want us to be grateful for handing out keys a month before the actual expansion hits. Wow, Blizz, thanks a lot. I wish I could give away my beta access, because I just logged in, looked at the talent tree and never logged back in the beta again.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I find it kinda disrespectful. It's like they want us to be grateful for handing out keys a month before the actual expansion hits. Wow, Blizz, thanks a lot. I wish I could give away my beta access, because I just logged in, looked at the talent tree and never logged back in the beta again.
    Oh please...

  5. #25
    Epic! Nutri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I find it kinda disrespectful. It's like they want us to be grateful for handing out keys a month before the actual expansion hits. Wow, Blizz, thanks a lot. I wish I could give away my beta access, because I just logged in, looked at the talent tree and never logged back in the beta again.
    Well I wish you could too, since BETA is not a DEMO. Meaning that if you have a different opinion about the talent tree you mentioned, you as a BETA TESTER have the ability to report and discuss such matters.

  6. #26
    Hopefully I can finally win a contest here, seems like it's the same people that win every one of them

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Well I wish you could too, since BETA is not a DEMO. Meaning that if you have a different opinion about the talent tree you mentioned, you as a BETA TESTER have the ability to report and discuss such matters.
    You misunderstood. I wasn't mad or disappointed. I was curious how the new talent tree looks like. I never logged back in, because it was 2 months to BfA then and why would I want to do anything on the PTR I'd have to redo in a short while. Not to mention I hate spoilers. I wish I could give it away to someone who would make more use of it.

  8. #28
    People signing up for beta a month before release.

    "Hey let's grind to lvl 120 and then lose all progress within a month and be forced to repeat everything again. Sounds super fun!!"

  9. #29
    Well let's go again, another give away , another disappointment.

  10. #30
    i really want my beta :/

  11. #31
    Wow giving away beta keys! Such generousity much wow

  12. #32
    I am Murloc! Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    People signing up for beta a month before release.

    "Hey let's grind to lvl 120 and then lose all progress within a month and be forced to repeat everything again. Sounds super fun!!"
    Well, the last phase of testing is usually when they do stress tests, "play with the blues" events, and potentially other random fun community/dev interactions like spawning bosses in cities and whatnot. Not sure how much they do that these days, though, as I usually uninstall the beta around prepatch.

  13. #33
    When are they going out?

  14. #34
    "This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later." means that I haven't been selected, others has and I have to wait to see if they don't claim their key, before it might go to me, yes?

  15. #35
    Field Marshal firehazemt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    central, louisiana
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    "This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later." means that I haven't been selected, others has and I have to wait to see if they don't claim their key, before it might go to me, yes?
    thats what im thinking but not 100% sure
    i need or i should say i want a new computer bad!!!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    "This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later." means that I haven't been selected, others has and I have to wait to see if they don't claim their key, before it might go to me, yes?
    It meant what it says, winners were still being selected. You should be able to see if you won now, what does the page say for you?

  17. #37
    Field Marshal firehazemt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    central, louisiana
    Posts
    66
    no luck here...oh well

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It meant what it says, winners were still being selected. You should be able to see if you won now, what does the page say for you?
    Better luck next time :/ <3

  19. #39
    I participated 3 years in a row, I never won. wod, lego and bfa. :\

  20. #40
    I won but for some reason when i enter the code it says a error has occurred. typical, never win and even when i do it doesnt work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •