Deleted

BFA Arcane builds

Hi everyone,

I don't have beta and I was wondering which arcane build do more damage. Right now, there's two main builds for arcane mages in BFA, Arcane blast build vs arcane missiles build. The arcane blast build is focused on Galvanizing Spark trait (with rule of threes, touch of tha magi), and missiles build is focused on Anomalous Impact and Arcane Pummeling traits (with amplification and arcane empowerment pvp talent)

So, in terms of pure dps, which is better? For both pve/pvp.

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably too early to say man. I don't think anyone really knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valixus View Post
    Hi everyone,

I don't have beta and I was wondering which arcane build do more damage. Right now, there's two main builds for arcane mages in BFA, Arcane blast build vs arcane missiles build. The arcane blast build is focused on Galvanizing Spark trait (with rule of threes, touch of tha magi), and missiles build is focused on Anomalous Impact and Arcane Pummeling traits (with amplification and arcane empowerment pvp talent)

So, in terms of pure dps, which is better? For both pve/pvp.

Thank you!
    If they balance it correctly the types of azerite traits you have should dictate the build, that is the most optimal for you (Anomalous Impact/Arcane Pummeling vs. Arcane Annihilation/Galvanizing Spark). If that will be the case will come down to balancing, though the Arcane Blast build felt more consistent when I played it.

Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    If they balance it correctly the types of azerite traits you have should dictate the build, that is the most optimal for you (Anomalous Impact/Arcane Pummeling vs. Arcane Annihilation/Galvanizing Spark). If that will be the case will come down to balancing, though the Arcane Blast build felt more consistent when I played it.
    I believe arcane annihilation was removed from the azerite trait pool recently.