Thread: Pennant macro

Pennant macro

Hello wise people

I'd like to have a macro for my pennants.
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=pennant

What I want is when I press it to activate first the Esteemed, then if in cooldown the elite, then the Prestigious and lastly the Honorable.

Enlight me

Thanks

This would simply be a /usetoy macro. If it can be used it will use it first and the next one after. Obviously if you spam the command it will try place all of them.

/usetoy "toyname"
    /usetoy "toy2name"

Thanks mister

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    This would simply be a /usetoy macro. If it can be used it will use it first and the next one after. Obviously if you spam the command it will try place all of them.

/usetoy "toyname"
    /usetoy "toy2name"
    I tried this and it activated all the pennants at once. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    /castsequence toy1, toy2, toy3... should work
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-07-12 at 05:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    /castsequence toy1, toy2, toy3... should work
    This?
    /castsequence Esteemed Pennant, Prestigious Pennant, Elite Pennant, Honorable Pennant

it just cast esteemed and then says it's recharging

/run local m=GetMouseButtonClicked(), if m=="RightButton" then C_ToyBox.GetToyFromIndex(1) elseif m=="LeftButton" then C_ToyBox.GetToyFromIndex(2)else C_ToyBox.GetToyFromIndex(3) end

I'm not logged in but that should do it.

1. GetMouseButtonClicked can also be "MiddleButton" but we don't need to specify that.
    2. Change the index of GetToyFromIndex to the pennants. So if the first pennant is the 75th toy in your toybox, I think it should be 75. OR you could ONLY favorite your pennants and leave it as 1,2,3.

You can throw an IsModifierKeyDown() conditional in the macro to make it choose between even more toys.

If you want to do 4 pennants you might do something like this:

/run C_ToyBox.GetToyFromIndex(IsShiftKeyDown()and 2 or IsControlKeyDown()and 3 or IsAltKeyDown()and 4 or 1)

Here, you change numbers 1,2,3,4 to the pennants index in the toybox, or favorite ONLY the 4 pennants.

These ideas are used for profession macros, simply applied to the toybox. Unfortunately, while there is a function called GetTradeSkillCooldown() for professions, there is no similar cooldown checker for toys, otherwise we could check the cooldowns on the 4 pennants.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2018-07-14 at 11:58 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.