Mag'har Orc Topknots

Currently the Mag'har Orcs are lacking in one glaring issue more than anything else: topknots. Since Blizzard introduced the (modern) orcs, they have always sported their warrior hairstyle with pride. In every single incarnation of media showcasing them, it has been a staple: from promotional art, cinematics, and more.

Rather than asking for the cookie or the cookie jar, I'm approaching this as to ask Blizzard for a crumb. The topknot hairstyle is already designed for the orc model and already mapped, so the legwork to transfer it over is nothing by comparison of making a brand spanking new hairstyle such as the Shattered Hand, etc.

I'd appreciate the support of all of you on here. Blizzard does listen to the forums.

Thread Link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5776674?page=1

Edit: I know I'm just a filthy lurker and all, but I honestly think that we can make some sliver of a difference on this. Blizzard does tend to pay more attention to posts with higher comment counts, so it would mean the world to me to have all of your support on something as innocuous as this.
    Last edited by Rhymor; 2018-07-11 at 09:54 PM.

Perhaps they'll be available in the barbershop.

There's a possibility for it! Absolutely! But going off of the information we have with the Lightforged Draenei, I am not going to leave it up completely to chance.

Know what I mean? Haha.

So many glorious customization options but not the orc standard? For shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    So many glorious customization options but not the orc standard? For shame!
    That's what I'm saying! It's been in literally every promotional piece with orcs in it and on top of that even Thrall is sporting one in BFA! Come on!