Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Oh god, I forgot them too. Is there an archive of them somewhere? The site just redirects to some Korean webpage with nothing on it.
    https://alunaria.wordpress.com/2017/...-blink-part-1/ I found someone who had saved a bunch lol. But have not stumbled across a full site archive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Enjoy your class changes..... lol.

I don't understand how people are so hyped up for 8.0.
    It is the time for people to try other classes and specs and gameplay. It is an opportunity to play something new that you'll like.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    https://alunaria.wordpress.com/2017/...-blink-part-1/ I found someone who had saved a bunch lol. But have not stumbled across a full site archive though.
    Thank you for this! Daily Blink comics were really good. I wonder why they stopped?

There's no speculation, it is on the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Thank you for this! Daily Blink comics were really good. I wonder why they stopped?
    Just got bored of wow I guess

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard just announced that it is in fact dropping on the 31st.

Thumbs down

If it was happening next week we would have heard some announcement by now heading into the weekend. So count the 17th out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurich View Post
    its kinda weird but Im almost kinda dreading my classes losing so much
    That's not weird at all.

It will hit the majority like a truck. We will lose 80% of our "power" and do really small numbers. And if they screw up doing old content farming............thins will get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAForLife View Post
    Blizzard just announced that it is in fact dropping on the 31st.

Where?

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    If it was happening next week we would have heard some announcement by now heading into the weekend. So count the 17th out
    Nope. They have waited until the day before. Just saying

Deleted
    They can announce it Friday last time I checked Mon-Fri was a week, not Mon-Thu.

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    ya that post just says soon.....no actual dates. Wait for official confirmation people. With dates.
    Soon is the warning they give for the pvp season. It is often the completion of the week it was announced in and 1 full week. If that holds true it would be the 17th.

- - - Updated - - -

They have not announced the pre patch far more times than they have announced them. Going live on the 17th already means it will be tied for the shortest pre patch to date if it is delayed any longer that would be the shortest one ever and not give them much wiggle room with the massive bug fixes they almost always do half way into the pre patch before the expansion goes live.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    8.0 next Tuesday, July 17th! Artifacts will max out at 150 and Concordance at 100 (currently 140 / 89) before then - Action is coming!
    While the 17th is very plausible, and logical. There is also rumors from those at the PvP tournament held by Blizzard that it won't be until the 24th since finals end on the 16th and they are allowing them time to get home and push ratings for the week. Take that one with a grain of salt, but I'd almost say 17th for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    While the 17th is very plausible, and logical. There is also rumors from those at the PvP tournament held by Blizzard that it won't be until the 24th since finals end on the 16th and they are allowing them time to get home and push ratings for the week. Take that one with a grain of salt, but I'd almost say 17th for sure.
    Wait what? They schedule prepatchs around neckbeard losers that think lolpvp matters? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Wait what? They schedule prepatchs around neckbeard losers that think lolpvp matters? lmao
    Considering part of it is to allow people to push final ratings for the Top 0.5% reward and stuff, it is likely. Also, if they aren't able to play while out of country they could allow them time to get back since it is a Blizzard hosted and advertised event and not some random event.

There is nothing new in the pre-patch either except for scaling and legacy loot.

Pre-Patch event is 1 week before BfA and pre-purchasers get that, everyone else has to wait for Day 1 of BfA.

Deleted
    Considering part of it is to allow people to push final ratings for the Top 0.5% reward and stuff, it is likely. Also, if they aren't able to play while out of country they could allow them time to get back since it is a Blizzard hosted and advertised event and not some random event.
    Who gives a flying crap about some children doing pvp?

97% of the playerbase doesn't give a single fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Who gives a flying crap about some children doing pvp?

97% of the playerbase doesn't give a single fuck.
    To add from my previous quote

There is nothing new in the pre-patch either except for scaling and legacy loot.

Pre-Patch event is 1 week before BfA and pre-purchasers get that, everyone else has to wait for Day 1 of BfA.

While the 97% thing might be true, there's really no reason to rush prepatch at all either.

Deleted
    To add from my previous quote

While the 97% thing might be true, there's really no reason to rush prepatch at all either.[/FONT]
    I agree that there is no reason to push it. Sadly they really didn't bother to do much with it.

But the reasoning seems so strange to me if true.

Deleted
    if they would actually just say a god damn date.. i would activate my account and level 1-2 alts to do some magetowers on them now... (if i had until the 24th). but like this... fuck them... no MAU numbers for you then mr blizzard. i could imagine that more people would think like me.

i think the "you will not know when magetower goes away" kind of pressure turns more people away from pushing those last towers (if the accounts are inactive ofc) instead of getting them to sub again for a month. not everybody has unlimited time on their hands..

edit: if we would have a date people could say "ok i take these two weeks because i have the most free time there" instead of "yoooo we are communicating so good with the community!!! look get your shit done because we will end it SOOOOOONNNN(TM)