Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Can a mod remove "Speculation" from the original title please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The quests that go before it are 1-2 quests, not that much at all. WoD had more of a quest line than this will. The Horde version was literally 2 quests then scenario and the alliance I would imagine is same.
    Teldrassil has like 10-15 quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I think if they did it at all, they did it on beta when it bugged out and only showed you the second half, which was like 2-3 quests

Not when I was doing it on my toons. It was literally talk to Sylvannas, do something else then go save Lorderon. Teladrassil was only alliance at the time. It's possible it has changed now as I haven't done it for a bit, but those were the only quests given.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not when I was doing it on my toons. It was literally talk to Sylvannas, do something else then go save Lorderon. Teladrassil was only alliance at the time. It's possible it has changed now as I haven't done it for a bit, but those were the only quests given.
    This is just false... Go to the PTR (not beta) and there's an entire questline where we march into Nelf territory, and move all the way to darkshore, where you unlock temporary World Quests in that area. As far as I'm aware the actually ending cinematic to the questline isn't in though.

This is just false... Go to the PTR (not beta) and there's an entire questline where we march into Nelf territory, and move all the way to darkshore, where you unlock temporary World Quests in that area. As far as I'm aware the actually ending cinematic to the questline isn't in though.
    It's hidden, like most of the other cinematics

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    its way to silent, i was hoping for the 17th too but,, I was just on beta less than 15 minutes and they shut the server down,,if its the 24th that way close to live.. idk I just don't know what to think right now

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    its way to silent, i was hoping for the 17th too but,, I was just on beta less than 15 minutes and they shut the server down,,if its the 24th that way close to live.. idk I just don't know what to think right now
    Check the link on this page, it's the 17th. Was also posted on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    They just announced it for the 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    has there ever been an end expansion where there were that much thing "to get before it's removed"? it's not just achievements, but unique transmogs
    MoP Challenge modes. It was a big deal prior to WoD patch

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Judging by the characters you have in your sig I'd say the game is being targeted towards people like you. Maybe you'll be able to retroactively clear heroic ToS by the end of BfA after they've dumbed down your chars for you. At least you cleared the easier raid at least once before it went irrelevant, or did you purchase a carry? It's hard to tell when your char has only been through heroic antorus twice.

Props to you for citing tier bonuses being removed as a problem for you when you don't have a 4set on any of your chars outside LFR.

Stay salty.
    Top kek.

Seriously, I mained UH dk the whole expansion and god unholy dk was undertuned until they got serious buffs during TOS. I used to be a mythic raider in WOD but.... I got dropped during emerald nightmare due to lack of attendance and my damage sucking horribly. Ya, probably because I suck at UH.

Anyways, I never had time for raiding due to IRL stuff and what not. You could say at this point that I am a casual, who can achieve great things if I put my mind to it, but..... no point.

Opps, my dk has his speed set equipped, can't change though because my subscription expired!
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2018-07-13 at 02:50 AM.

Glad we're officially official now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    That's not weird at all.

It will hit the majority like a truck. We will lose 80% of our "power" and do really small numbers. And if they screw up doing old content farming............thins will get interesting.
    Another shitshow wheel incoming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Nope, because I'm confident on this one.
    Nice confidence Alright as I said you'd be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    wow. imagine that. its the 17th.
    Yeah, I have only been saying it for weeks because it was just short of two full weeks after the PVP Season ending announcement and exactly 4 weeks from release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I'll take a check.
    It hasn't came out yet. Has it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sharpeh View Post
    Nice confidence Alright as I said you'd be homeless.
    Not really because the pre patch as yet to be released. Anything can happen in 4 days.

It hasn't came out yet. Has it?

- - - Updated - - -

Not really because the pre patch as yet to be released. Anything can happen in 4 days.
    Oh lord he's doubling down.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Oh lord he's doubling down.
    Hundreds of patches and I can't remember Blizzard ever delaying one with a date announced. If Blizz HQ burns down, we know who to blame.

24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.
    Hope you don't own much!
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Hope you don't own much!
    Making bets like that I'm sure he doesn't.