Videos on the state of Hunters on the Beta?

Hey all, I'm looking for a Youtuber or someone who's been posting videos on the current state of Hunters and each spec in Beta. Especially recent. So, is there someone that you follow or know of that does these types of videos? let us know in the comments below. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

While I don't mind Bay and the work that they do finalboss. I was hoping to find another theory crafter or someone who really enjoys the class as a whole. Bay doesn't main a hunter does he? Seemed like a melee or a warrior kind of guy.

Give this one a look

I am personally maining Survival.

Deleted
    Marksman Hunter 30.6.: youtube.com/watch?v=rLrTrRqtJkY
    Beastmaster Hunter 28.6.: youtube.com/watch?v=6ENk0E7RR-g&t

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmune View Post
    While I don't mind Bay and the work that they do finalboss. I was hoping to find another theory crafter or someone who really enjoys the class as a whole. Bay doesn't main a hunter does he? Seemed like a melee or a warrior kind of guy.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/baelgun/bay

Raided with him before, the guy was annoying as hell, constantly chattering trying to get content for his shitty videos rather than paying attention. Was notorious for early pulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/